PSNS: Pretty Crane

• Members

TV GUIDE Logan Report

"Also, the oft-discussed but never seen Pretty Crane finally turns up July 30. The heiress, to be played by Melinda Sward, arrives just as her sister, Fancy, is to wed the about-to-be-executed Luis. No surprise here - Pretty has a shocking secret. "

Photos

link:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok...I am so happy to see a Luis/Fancy wedding in spoilers. That makes me happy.

I am also excited about seeing Pretty, who is pretty, but my problem is twofold. First, they pretty much make it sound like Pretty isn't the stalker and Luis still is on death row in July?! I was expecting that to be over by Wimbledon. I hope the show does alot of stuff to keep me interested because I thought for sure the execution was coming this month.

It seems Pretty may play a major role as the show moves to DirecTV.

• Members

I've never thought that Pretty was the stalker. It's affirmed it's not Pretty in tomorrow's episode when Fancy's being attacked.

I figured that either the execution would have taken place by mid-July or that Luis would have escaped by the end of July. This is seriously dragging.

Do you think they will get married?

• Members

JER really needs to start giving the normal happy couples some time together. Everyone is broken off. Ethan/Theresa, Whitney/Chad, Eve/TC, Sheridan/Luis, Charity/Miguel or Miguel/Kay, Grace/Sam.... geeez...

• Members

Yeah they do (I recently did a documentary on this). Sex is a last rights kinda thing. And you'll be surprised how many groupies a death row prisoner will attract - prison weddings are the norm.

I hope things aren't gonna start dragging. I've only been watching for about 2 1/2 months, and it was the change in pace that's got me tuning in.

Archived