AMC: Monday

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm surprised they brought Babe back into Fusion - I thought they were righting a McT wrong by cutting Babe out of that whole Fusion thing.

Oh God - I can already tell that Ryan is going to piss me off tomorrow with his manhandling, abusive ways.

Poor Julia, poor Amanda. And now we have seen that Adam and JR both still care about each other - so enough of this one-upping 'crying wolf' thing, and humanize JR and bring Amanda/JR together without any deception.

• Members

LOL. I will say I was annoyed with Babe during the scenes as well, but for the first time ever I was rooting for Babe more than the person forced to prop her.

That pointing and ordering around thing Ryan did, ugh, both ladies should spit on him for thinking he can do that. Full force 2005 Ryan today.

• Members

Annie was right about Greenlee. The bitch just wants a reaction out of people. She is no better than a child but at least a toddler has an excuse for their ignorance. Greenlee can't even claim bliss.

Kendall should leave Fusion and get Enchantment started again. Greenlee is toxic. I would not want to be around that horrible woman---much less work with her.

I'm laying back on the dark side because I was on Babe's side today. I feel dirty too. I'm going to shower soon.

JR is a piece of garbage. Get drunk and wrap your head around a tree. He is no better than Adam. At least Sr. doesn't put on airs and pretenses.

• Members

That's my guy :D He is going to tell Zach off too when Zach gets on his case about Greenlee. He is right about both of them this time. Zach have minded their own business and Ryan was the one who didn't want Greenlee's kid and had a vasectomy behind her back. :blink: This is all his fault because Kenlee wanted a piece him though God only knows why <_<

• Members

:lol: Well the thing with Sabine is you never know what Greenlee you are going to get. She is great as snarky, bitchy in your face Greenlee. But like nails on a chalkboard when she gets whining and is all "woe is me".

I think Sabine is suitable to play the role of Greenlee, she just needs to tone it down a bit sometimes.

I would not say she is a miscast. But she still isn't "Greenlee" fully and who knows maybe never will be. Time will tell.

Archived