AMC: Monday

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww, I feel bad for Julia. She seems so sad and unhappy. I used to buy into Julia/Jamie, but nowadays they just don't fit at all. I'm hoping Babe/Jamie get together and ride off...and leave Julia for someone more sophisticated and older.

• Members

I'm siding with Annie on this - Ryan needs to tone it down and not give Greenlee the huge reaction she's wanting.

Poor Amanda - I can't believe JR is doing this to her....I understand the Adam part of it, but Amanda won't find any of this funny and I can't see why she'll want to be romantically linked with him after this.

• Members

Ugh - Greenlee got to Kendall - I was hoping if Kendall couldn't ignore the custody thing at work, that she'd just go up to Greenlee and slap her - but she didn't :( I'm loving Annie today though - she really looks beautiful today too with her hair and tanned look.

Ambyr Childers is so great - she is so calm and improved so much. I know we keep talking about this, but today she is really impressing me. I love how she doesn't think the worst of Sean and assumes he's trying to protect her :)

• Members

I can't believe Ryan suggested to Jack that he represent him and Kendall against Greenlee. Thank you Jack for being a good father and realizing that isn't going to make Greenlee feel any better, but to only hurt her more and drive her away from good influences.

Sabine does bitch Greenlee well - it would be interesting to see how MCE would do as the Greenlee character - she has the look and less annoying voice, but she does Annie so well too - and Sabine has the Greenlee mannerisms down - just that voice gets in the way.

• Members

Did ABC issue McTavish a visitors day pass today to the studios? Babe is Fusion's saviour. Please. I loved how painful it was for Greenlee to beg her to come back. Sabine rocks as bitchy Greenlee!

Jack rocks! You tell Ryan off!

Archived