AMC: Monday

• Members

Greens left a what she considered a bad situation. She felt betrayed. She didn't leave a child. She left a pregnant woman who deceived her.

Ryan may not have abandoned Spike, but still, I have to ask. Why does he get a second chance? When the going got tough, he faked his death. Imagine his child surviving and learning that daddy would rather be dead than to be with his family. He totally abandoned a baby, but Kendall gives him a free pass? Gosh, I hope she does not use Greens' child "abandonment" as an argument. What a double standard that would be. She would look even more stupid than she already does...

ANDREA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bad situation or not, she did leave a child, she did leave Spike. The same Spike she's now claiming is HER son and who she thinks she's entitled to. She abandoned him! She didn't care that Kendall & Spike almost died. She didn't call, she didn't visit, she didn't care whether they lived or died. She doesn't get a do-over.

Ryan gets a second chance, because he stayed and was there for Kendall and Spike throughout the pregnancy and for the first year of Spike's life. He didn't have a choice in Spike's conception, but nonetheless he chose to be a father. He didn't abandon them. If Greenlee would have stayed, she too would have gotten a second chance but the fact is, she didn't. She didn't want Spike and now she doesn't get a chance to have him. She's delusional.

• Members

I like Sabine as Greens. I think she is doing a good job and I really like how bitchy she is. I don't think she should go after Spike as he is an innocent child and come on, she has NO RIGHTS. She is nuts to think she will get even visitation. She is just being the manipulative Greenlee of old.

But I love that smirk of hers.

• Members

Greenlee didn't just leave a bad situation -- she DID leave a child because it wasn't the child SHE wanted.

Yes, she rightfully felt betrayed by Ryan faking his death and Kendall using her own egg and lying about it, but it could and should be argued that if being a MOTHER to a child was Greenlee's primary focus, all of that extraneous shit wouldn't have mattered, or at least would've been addressed differently. She could've divorced Ryan, fought for sole custody once the baby was born, sued Kendall for all kinds of grievances... all of that stuff that Greenlee's doing in the here and now could've very well been done back in 2005 after the whole revelation of Kendall and Ryan's collective betrayls.

But she didn't want to have anything to do with the baby because IT WASN'T HERS AND RYAN'S! The baby was an object -- it was supposed to be made with this egg, this sperm and represent this IDEA. It was never intended to be a life Greenlee wanted to raise and nurture. It was only supposed to be this THING. She even kept saying, "a PIECE of RYAN." If Ryan had stayed gone, and everything went off without a hitch, Greenlee would've been looking at that baby to be a replacement for Ryan.

Even now, Greenlee's looking at Spike as an object. "It's MINE and I WANT IT BACK!"

To the left, Greenlee. To the fuckin' left, girl. I'm sick of you. Go back to wherever it was you were and lick some more envelopes, why don't you?

• Members

LMAO!

Hi R,

Of course Greens has no rights here. Even if she were the bio mother, the vessel (Kendall) would have legal claim. I just want that bitch K to squirm...

That is my only interest in this nothing story, but I have to point out that my initial point was Kendall's DS with Jackass and Greens.

BTW, I need a banner with Olivia Benson and Dean Porter from SVU, and you always have some good stuff. How do I go about that?

Thanks!

ANDREA

• Members

ITA. I can understand her being mad at Kendall and she had every right to be, but she abandoned Spike. She was not there when he was born nor did she make any attempt at trying to come back and be a mother to him. Hell she didnt even think of him when she returned. It was all about getting Ryan back and then causing trouble and revenge. Being a mother to Spike was an afterthought and a year too late

Archived