Days: Monday June 11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

good episode today

Stefano listening to that music was classic stefano. I did enjoy the stefano/ej/sami scenes, stefano telling sami to marry ej and the fued will end but she said no that she loves lucas, sounds like she is commited to lucas. Joe and James has great father/son chemestry. I loved when sami and ej walkd in and stefano was right their in his chair listening to the music.

Finally the hairbrush story is done with a good pay off. I am glad nick is not going to suffer for willow's death because he did nothing wrong, came back it was a accident and the way nick said it was. Nick is too good of a character to suffer and leave the show, nick is hogan's boy, he wont let nothin happen to him. I hope we get a bigger pay off with nick and chelsea making love

thank god, i wonder if he is the father or not of willows baby. If shawn isnt then who is. Plus we dont need anymore shawn spawns running around with shawn braincells lol, you never know what they might do. Maybe take after their old man by crashing in a window lol. Thank god willows baby isnt going to get between shawn and belle.

I am glad belle and philip are going to chicago to try and find claire and shawn will be on his way later. but why cant belle and philip wait until shawn find out that he is or not the father of willows baby but belle decision, what she wants belle gets. if she does not want to wait until she gets the dna report then she wont. BELLE is selfish but it is understandable because she wants her daughter back.

The nick and chelsea scenes what could i say SO SO SO SO sweet and cute, these 2 has to be the cutest couple in daytime and the runners up would be lulu and spinelle from GH lol. I always love when nick and chelsea kiss and they kissed like 3 times. I hope they do make love.

I did enjoy the chelsea and jeremy scenes, man bo and hope got a good sound system. Jeremy is a jerk too, he has a g/f and he is hitting on chelsea. Chelsea did not seem insterested because she has a b/f is nick and loves him. That is so disguisting when jeremy rubbed up against chelsea in the nude. i would love for chelsea to slap jeremy. I did enjoy jeremy today, he was better then his first appearence IMO. He did alright, but when will the shuttle storyline begin.

The ending was great, great cliffhanger, i enjoyed it. who is driving the forklift will they surivive. just great, poor sami falling.

Tony/lucas/bart scenes were great, i laughed when lucas says " what are going to do with that squitgun" and bart says," i told u he would notice. Bart shoots lucas with the squitgun and lucas rubbing his eyes MAN whats in the water ACID LOL

overall a good show and tomorrow looks great even if its all teens and we get our beloved STEVE back, uh oh jeremy u better run STEVE will kill you.

THE ONLY THING THAT BOTHERED ME WAS, WHY WAS JEREMY LISTENING AND DANCING AROUND CHELSEA TO RAP, RAPE SUCKS

• Members

I have been wondering that too ever since the scene last week (I think it was last week) where Hope was discussing the letter with Doug and Julie and said something like "What could have been the cause of so much bloodshed?" Ummmmm what blood was shed besides the blood dumped on Tony before the tiger got him? So silly. No one killed by the Dimeras stayed dead.

LOVE LOVE LOVE all the sarcasm AND sanctimony of Sami Brady in full effect in the Stefano scene. Finally we are getting the real, feisty, speaks before she thinks Sami again and I love it. Also, fun seeing the transition from Stefano being amused by her insolence to totally pissed off. I think they could have written EJ a little more uncomfortable watching this clash between the two people he loves most and also played up his surprise at Stefano's offer more if we are to believe it was a surprise to his character (which I think it was supposed to be) but I suppose that is a minor quibble because his understatement with the scene and apparent lack of awareness about why Sami has reason to disrespect Stefano wasn't anywhere near as distracting as the big "I'm Melting! I'm Melting! Whatta world!" overreaction that Lucas had for just getting hit with the squirt gun. Although I'm loving that even when the storyline calls for Lucas to play the hero for once the writers still find a way to emasculate him. LOL. Love Tony so much.

As for the forklift thing at the end... I mean it's great drama and EJ and Sami looked so pretty under the big light trapped the way they were at the end, but it was ridiculous plotwise that they didn't bother to have the two of them tied up or have Sami's shoe or shirt get caught on something to explain why they couldn't just step a few feet out of the way to escape the path of the slow-moving forklift. If we are to believe EJ is such a studly hero that he can break into a car's sunroof to rescue Sami from the carbon monoxide a week and a half ago then why are we supposed to believe he is going to crack under pressure in this scenario and just stand there like a deer in the headlights?

eta:

You know what, watching this live I take back what I said about EJ not being uncomfortable enough in seeing Sami and Stefano going at it. If EJ had acted up more it would have distracted from Sami and Stefano who were both AMAZING in this scene. It is sooooooooooo great to have Stefano back.

Also, this show is only making me think Shawn is more and more of a pud with each episode and wanting Belle to be with Phillip no matter how shady he winds up being. Is that their intention? The Willow confession in the safety deposit box was also really random and convenient. But I guess that's the price we have to pay for them giving us what we wanted in Willow being killed. Overall I am really happy with this show I am just bummed there was no Stefano or Tony in tomorrow's previews it looks like. Jeremy Horton sucks no matter how rock hard his abs are. Chick is great, but what was up with Chelsea and Nick being all dressed up for this scene? Did they mention the two of them were supposed to be going to some fancy place after the police station thing was done and I just missed it? Cause it kind of distracted me.

• Members

LOVED LOVED LOVED Chick today!

Stefano/Sami/ EJ very very good!

I even liked Roman with Nick today for the first time ever.

I don't get why Shawn didn't go with Belle and Philip. Willow and the baby are dead, and couldn't Bo have just called him on the phone with the results? Philip is so playing them!

Jeremy's dancing is halarious! I didn't think Chelsea was a squicked out as she shoulda been. since he rubbed against her naked and all! looks like he's back in a towel tomarrow! Loved the OH Crap look in his eyes when he sees Steve at the door!

I HATED the squirt gun thing! totally took me out of the scene! what was that all about?

• Members

Good point.

Well, Jett took Chelsea out for a lunch date. Jeremy and Chelsea kiss and are roomies. She's dating Nick. I don't like where this is going. Please no DAYS OF CHELSEA'S LIFE! Although it would be better than DAYS OF CHLOE'S LIFE.

The music today during the Sami/Steffy scene was awesome.

Today's was great. Classic DAYS. Well...as classic as it could be. Nothing will ever really be CLASSIC DAYS again.

• Members

but nick and chelsea are the end game

i would not call days of chelsea life

i would consider calling days the days of SAMI'S Life. That what days is anymore the sami show but that is not a bad thing because i love sami and ali. It has always been the sami show since she came in 1993

also does anyone know when this shuttle salem-vegas storyline suppose to start for the teens

• Members

But Sami and Ali Sweeney have put in their time and deserve to be front and center.

Dee Hall and Alfonso have had their days of being leading ladies. It's Sweeney's turn. And Sami's. She has been on the canvas for 15 years now. I want some f-ing leading Sami, damn it! I'm glad I'm getting it.

• Members

i cant agree more, i love alison sweeny and Sami and i am glad she will be a big part in this brady/dimera story and glad kristian alfonzo will be too.

I love chelsea too and i hope this teen shuttle vegas s/l plays out good because we all know who will be the star of that story chelsea, she will get into trouble and nick has to come and save her but i am not saying that is a bad thing, cause i love chelsea.

but Sami will be the star of the summer. YIPPIE, I AM HAPPY

• Members

You have to be kidding with that ending. I agree with Kenny - just step to the side about a foot and you'll be fine! I don't buy the 'lights were blinding' excuse at all!

Speaking of ridiculous - please tell me something else was in that gun besides water. Water wouldn't have affected Lucas's eyes like that - never. Are you kidding me?

Anyway - I haven't watched much in awhile - but who is this ridiculous Jeremy kid? He's not even cute - but that dancing was pathetic, much like his acting.

Loved the Sami/Stefano interaction though. "Do you need to hear that in Italian? 'NOOOOO!'" LOL

• Members

I feel the same way-- even though I wouldn't mind seeing Dee and Alfonso more.

Today was a great episode. I loved Nick and Chelsea and was so touched by the scene at the end when Roman told Nick that he was free to go and Nick jumped up and hugged him :).

Jeremy....just.....Why? What came over Hogan that he decided to introduce him? What came over to the casting department that they decided to hire this awful actor? Just make him leave....someone. ANYONE? Get him off of days!!

Please tell me that Lucas didn't fall down because water was shot in his eyes. It doesn't hurt that bad. Was it something else and I just missed it?

I love Tony so much...possibly more than ever this time around. I loved his line about everyone wanting to kill him! lol.

Sami's snarkiness was great....I love hot head Sami and we got a small peak at that today. I hope it's only a sign for more to come.

So...I'm assuming that it was Lexie behind that fork lift? It looked like hands and feet that belong to a woman.

• Members

Jeremy is a useless block of wood. But I wonder if he's not supposed to be.

As for the rest of the show, I'm only about halfway through watching but I'm loving Sami snarking all over Stefano.

Blake Berris continues to impress me. He's always unfolding new layers to Nick.

Willow's letter has Convenient Plot Device written all over it.

I must say I actually squee'd when they said "Safe Deposit Box" and not "Safety Deposit Box" -- several times. Yay for intelligence.

Shawn D could not be more petty. I'm pretty close to being over him.

Archived