Days: Monday June 11

• Members
Monday June 11 Days Discussion

I thought i would start one of these for once because i won't be home rest of the day, going with my g/f to a amusement park we taking her little brother and tomorrow, i work from 7-12.

I dont got no good photos, but i got a classic days video and i mean classic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PiACBAXSl4

i found a classic picture

stefprism.jpg

Friday, June 8 -
Bo, Hope, Doug and Julie go to the old tunnels under Doug's place.
Shawn learns that Willow is dead.
Phillip and Belle get news on Claire!

monday June 11
Bo tells Shawn to open the envelope and find out the truth!

Stefano tells Sami, "I would consider those you love and how far you are prepared to keep from mourning them."

Lucas threatens Tony. "If you hurt her, I guarantee I'll kill you. Tony ponders why everyone wants to kill him and has Bart show up with a gun. With a gun pointed at Lucas, Tony asks, "You were saying?"

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

the video i posted is from one of my favorite scenes of all time from days, when tony shoots himself to frame john. I will admit, i did enjoy the Aremid storyline, but is not my all time favorite.

Here hoping for a good decent show. I don't mind if their isnt lots of action, i dont know but hey you cant have a action packed show everyday, last week was action packed from monday-thursday. I just want some good dialogue, movement.

this is my final post until monday afternoon and will be my only post for monday, when i discuss monday episode of days of our lives and general hospital. Well 2 post well bye

going have some fun with my g/f and her little brother at a amusement park. Her family is having a family picnic today, well more like a family reunion. well bye

Have a nice beautiful day everyone. ENJOY DAYS TOMORROW, I KNOW I WILL. Guess who is walking about aside of the dimera mansion tomorrow, i am so happy. HE'S BACK

• Members

i posted because i am a huge days fan and really want to start one of these days threads and i wont be on tomorrow morning.

also how do everyone like the classic days video. its one of my all time favorite scenes in days history. please dont delete this thread. it took me like 2 hrs looking everywhere for that picture of stefano. the three prisim storyline was a good storyline and it is my aunt fav storyline.

i did not do nothin wrong.

Archived