Days: Monday June 11

• Members

Early or not, I think it's a great thread starter. Loved the classic vid, the previouslies and the "coming on Monday" bit :)

LuLu_and_Chelsea_Fan, the new thread is usually started on the day of, so that's why some seem a little bent out of shape. I don't see a reason for some to be so rude about it, especially to a newbie, but hopefully I'm just misreading snark. ;)

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

thank you

yea but i wont be on tomorrow morning, i got a summer job at walmart from 7-12. With people wanting to start a days thread, i know i know days is too popular. well it is i cant lie. i really wanted to start one and show a classic clip from days and a classic picture.

i forget can someone please tell me what was the big deal with the 3 prisims. please and by the way GBB, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR,STEVE AND KAYLA ROCKS!!!!

• Members

how do u know my name? please call me by my screenname please. i dont know you.

I am not causing trouble, i just want to chat about my soap operas days of our lives and general hospital. I am not starting nothin so please dont cause nothin with me or call my by my name. Well i am off now to start my own soap opera blog

Days is getting good once again.

• Members

Dude, you used that name when you were DOOLfan, for your blog. Thats how I know your name. Are you sure you are going to start a new blog, or are you going to continue the last one you had before your demise. So when did you become a GH fan. During your last run, you said you only watched DAYS. Your like Mctavish, you just keep coming back.I wont go any further. I dont want to get in any trouble.

• Members

i do watch general hospital but not as much as days of our lives.

the video i have posted is a classic.

when tony framed john for his murder.........great clip...............great storyline...............all around great

no i am starting a new one, storys i had, was stupid a teen stalker stalking teens and i was going to make it dr rebert. I am sorry for what i did last time. I just want to chat about my soaps. i am not causing trouble with noone, i have been behaving myself

• Members

OMG. I thought this but I didn't say it. LOL. Sorry LuluandChelseaFan... I just thought it was funny how this thread managed to get off topic so quickly.

But back on topic...

Monday's epi is gonna be ridiculous. I'm gonna love it, but it will be ridiculous.

June8Canada07034_0001.jpg

June8Canada07033_0001.jpg

June8Canada07034_0003.jpg

June8Canada07034_0002.jpg

June8Canada07042_0005.jpg

Archived