Days: Monday June 11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, I meant of consequence :lol: But good point. I was referencing Sami's dialogue. Certainly no one important to her as died. Been tortured, yes. But died?

Good question. What da hell is Jeremy Michael Horton doing dancing around in Hope's house? He hasn't even had a SCENE with her. Not that he should, with this acting and writing.

• Members

WHAAAAAAAA!?

Wow, this is totally lame! LoL This forklift thing is moving at them at about a speed of 2 miles per hour, and all they have to do is jump to the side. Instead, what do they do? They both just stand there screaming and looking terrified. MOVE!

I'll overlook that for the sake of drama, though. Aside from that minor annoyance, the ending was good.

• Members

LoL, Kennifer, I thought the same thing! But at least there's some sort of action going on.

I was also pleased to see Roman in on some of the DiMera investigation, even if it is Josh Taylor. He had some good lines in that scene. I just...can't remember them now. LOL!

• Members

Oh, and the throw away line that Jeremy's now living there? DUMB! Not that I Jeremy onscreen more, but a scene where he meets Hope and they actually converse and come to an agreement over him staying there...would have been nice!

• Members

Well, they are trapped, the lights went dead, they're being blinded, and she's pregnant. And they're going to get stabbed by the forklift. AHHHH. It's prob another set up to make EJ look good in the eyes of Sami.

Archived