Days: Monday June 11

• Members

How is it that you have like 5 different user names on this board and yet you're still a member? You've written like 3 pages of spam in this thread and repeated stuff over and over again.

As for Days its been awesome the last few weeks. In fact I've got it on DVR now for the entire week. Before I was just sporadically watching it either on NBC in the daytime or at night on soapnet. But now its MUST SEE television for me. I'm just love Ejami. Count me in on their romance. The chemistry is unbelieveable.

And I know this has been debated for a while now but I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT EJ RAPED SAMI. This is just horrible writing, execution, and directing on the shows part. The scenes that I saw had EJ giving Sami a choice. Yes EJ pointed a gun at her BUT it was only to get her to get him past the security lines. NOT to have sex with him. Last but not least he gave her the choice. To not have sex with him and let Lucas die or suffer his fate whatever it would have been. OR to sleep with him and gain his help. She CHOSE the latter.

As for EJ I hope hes Stefano's son and they don't change that. Happy to have John back and I must say his last scene with Elvis was INTENSE. Him threatening to cut EJ like that was gangsta. Gotta love Days right now.

I'm only sad that the current ratings for both Days and ATWT don't reflect just how great the shows are IMO. I'd love to see both read 2.5 at least although a 3.0 would be fantastic of course. But it might be unrealistic given how picky and trite some viewers are.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I knew it!

I knew damn well that Stefano was not some crupple, gasping for his next breath. Therefore, why is he still torturing Sami for her stem cells?

Also, have they explained how Bart is still alive since Rex killed him.

• Members

Do we really care how Rolf is still alive, he is such a non-issue at this point.

Also, ANYONE associated with the DiMera's ALWAYS seems to rise from the ashes, so I am not suprised.

I am happy Rolf is back, his death and the scenes following were STOOOOOOOOOOOOPID!

• Members

I'm glad the show is back on it's feet. There are some rumors about Ed Scott joining the crew of DOOL. Wouldn't that be great? With Hogan and Ed... DOOL could stay alive after 2009. But still, it's just a rumor.

• Members

Stefano didn't seem at all interested in Sami's baby's stem cells today. Was that a ruse all along or did he possibly use stem cells from Willow's baby?

I love Tony's dialogue. To Lucas--"You lost her again?" And--"Why is everyone always wanting to kill me?" Can't believe Lucas was so incapacitated by a little water!

Great dramatic ending although I also feel Sami and EJ are in no real danger from a forklift. They move so slowly you can easily out-walk one. I think this is just to scare them, unless Tony has decided to get rid of his brotherly competition.

I can't believe Jeremy is living at Bo and Hope's! He's so awful that I'm starting to think it's intentional. We're probably supposed to write him off as an obnoxious jerk and then will find out he's something else entirely. That's the only possible explanation I can come up with for such a worthless character.

Archived