Days: Monday June 11

• Members

Bo told Roman about the plan for him and Hope to explore the tunnels under Doug's Place. If anything happens to them in the tunnels, I'm going to be even more suspicious of Roman. That will just add fuel to the fire of my conspiracy theory regarding Roman!

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Days4Life

I am sooo hoping Roman planted that letter in Willows Safety deposit box! The fact that he has been acting weird for MONTHS, and he got rid of physical evidence from a crime scene with EVERYBODY in the scene mentioning how STRANGE that was. Now he decides to check all the banks in the area for evidence. Did you see the look of suprise on Bo's face?

I just hope this is a set up to EVIL!ROMAN! cuz that would rock way harder than all this just because he thinks Nick is inocent!

• Members

I just finished the episode and really enjoyed it...the sami, stefano and ej scenes were excellent...the dialog has really been stepped up a level with the return of the dimeras...and its just so refreshing seeing Joe M. back on the show...The Tony and Lucas scenes were fun as well..Once again Tony gets some hilarious lines, and i'm guessing something besides water was in the squirt gun....

Nick and Chelsea had great scenes today..I absolutely love the angst between the two of them..they are one of my favorite couples now in Daytime....The end with Nick getting let off the hook was nice, i liked the music playing..

The jeremy and chelsea scenes weren't as bad as they sounded from descriptions on here.....the dancing was lame, but i liked their scenes....I do think we should have seen Hope letting Jeremy stay there, just to connect Jeremy more to the hortons...

• Members

Sorry, I watched Lucas' reaction, and, unless he REALLY IS a 10-year-old (or younger), you just DON'T react that way to water splashed in your eyes.

At least, not if you're a REAL MAN.

Sorry, guys, it was a spray of some kind. Mace, most likely.

It was NOT, I repeat, NOT water.

I just refuse to believe it was. Sorry!

• Members

Okay, guys, am I the only one who was REALLY DISTURBED by the Jeremy/Chelsea scenes today?

Because guess what, guys? That guy DROPPED his towel. He PRESSED his genitals against Chelsea.

THAT

IS

SEXUAL

HARASSMENT.

Chelsea, if she were smart, SHOULD have reported that PERVERT.

• Members

Lucas isn't even a ameoba when compared to EJ. I mean really the guy must be wondering just how small his d*ck is when compared to EJ's. And his annoying screechy/whinny high-pitched voice isn't doing anything for him. Just making him look more like a child than ever. Short and simple EJ is the classic definition of MAN. I mean really that accent? The impeccable taste in fashion? The debonair attitude and sauve personality? The charm? The charisma? The comedy?

Lucas just CANNOT compete with that.

EJami so needs to happen by December 07! And I mean true EJami love. Not this Stefano forced deal that will probably happen. I'm looking forward to how AS pulls off her breakup scenes with Lucas as well as her scences with the rest of the Brady Bunch. That will be INTENSE.

• Members

I don't buy that. They can't see DIRECTLY gazing into the lights. That's obvious. They WOULDN'T be blinded, however, if they looked to the sides, and escaped!

THEY'RE IDIOTS!!

No, wait. HOGAN'S an idiot for writing it!

(No offense, Hog, I'm enjoying the show immensely but I did NOT appreciate the dumbing down of EJami)

• Members

See, that's where I disagree. NO WAY could Stefano have just faked being deathly ill, such that he'd be in bed in Italy ALL THAT TIME, even when Kayla surprised him with her visit. That was clearly proof that he was deathly ill way back when.

He really did have a close call. :(

Archived