Days: Monday June 11

• Members

i ment chills..........sorry

tomorrow does look good............bart/tony/lucas scenes look good. I think i read something like a early edition. lucas says what r u going to do with that squitgun and bart says see i told u he would notice, something like that. i read it from a another board.

soapcentral message board.

that should be funny

i am loving how hogan is writing bart, he is writing him alittle darker but with some comic relief

does anyone have pics of tomorrow episode of stefano/sami/ej

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i do agree with you that bart is stupid but under hogan sheffer he isnt as stupid then under reilly and higly. Yea hogan wrote a funny scene with the pie.......i laughed so hard, that has to been the funnest scene with bart in for awhile.

what i ment hogan is writing him alittle more seriouslty but bart past is comic relief for the dimeras. I am loving how hogan is writing tony dimera. Cant wait till tomorrow, looks like good scenes with tony/lucas

• Members

also in the previews for tomorrow, it shows shawn opening the dna report, so what do u people think it will say, he is the father or not.

i am saying not, because willow was a hooker.......she could have been sleeping around at the same time dating shawn....yes she can say shawn was the only one she was with but who is going to believe her. she is phyico because she tried to convince everyone and herself that chelsea not her set the fire at bope house and we know dam well that it was willow, glad she is gone.

• Members

that was good..............but who thinks bart has the guts to shoot someone. I would just want bart to shoot lucas in his arm or something or maybe his head so he can STOP ACTING LIKE A 10 YEAR OLD SPOILED BRAT. lol If lucas does not get what he wants he breaks stuff.

Lucas: " I want my wife"

(lucas breaks things)

tony: " i guess we have to wait until the 10 year old is finish with his tantruim"(spelling)

(lucas breaks things)

Lucas:" 10 year old ha, I want my wife"

(lucas breaks statue)

Lucas:" whats this, a 45 rothachild"

John:" maybe the vast, but not the 45 rothschild" lol

what is so special about a 45 rothachild

those scenes were great

• Members

yea that is true, but he cant even shoot a gun straight....remember when bart and tony was holding everyone up on the dimera island. when bo and john was coming toward him and tony, bart shoots the machine gun down in the ground and said everyone back. he is a bad shot.

i read that jeremy kisses chelsea tomorrow, is it true

• Members

how can that be..............its not true, it cant be. Dr rebert is a slimmy pig who tried and rape my chelsea but nick saved her. Jeremy is abnoxies and is a jerK but he is not dr rebert. He is not even coming back, i hope not. Well it would bring some good drama for Nick and chelsea, that is the only reason why i want him to come back for some good drama for CHICK but chick would overcome rebert by murder or something like every other couple did, bope did it with larry welch

so what do you guys thinks stefano discuss with sami and ej.

Archived