Days: Monday June 11

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey all I know is that Jeremy cannot dance or act. Period.

Can we please have a new actor? One who can actually act. I was so turned off by his lack of acting that I went right to All My Children.

And while I do not support the rape between Sami and EJ, I support the chemistry between them. THey have awesome chemistry between them. But Sami, why are you alone with the man that raped you?

• Members

I did that on purpose.

You see, that is the way you come off to some people sometimes. I just wanted to show some members how it looks when someone completely dismisses their opinion just because they happen to disagree. Never what one says. It's always how they say it.

Enjoy Days today, ATWTCarOn4Ever. :)

• Members

Wow, somethings on this board really make me laugh. :lol:

I'm just going to write what I thought of Monday's epsiode, because I wouldn't want to respond to anyone's post...

Monday was pretty good. Everything blended smoothly. I like how stories intertwine in an individual episode.

Nick/Chelsea/Roman/Bo: It was nice to see Chelsea standing by Nick throughout this entire mess. Was it just me or was Roman toying with Nick, more than he actually should? I can see why a cop would do something like that, but it came off to me as more playing with him than actually trying to find the truth. Something is up with Roman, something indeed. The Shawn and Nick interaction was awesome. I don't think we've ever really seen them in scenes before, so that was nice. They are cousins after all. I liked that Bo found out the test results but kept quiet about them at the station. It kept you on the edge of your seat. Even though I think this is such a convenient plot device. Whatever... :rolleyes:

Shawn/Belle/Philip: I get my PHELLE with Shawn in the picture! I can't wait to see Philip and Belle searching for Claire. I'm hoping they get close during this time away from Salem. I have a feeling Shawn's jealousy is going to push Belle right into Philip's arms, and he won't have anyone to thank but himself.

Stefano/Sami/EJ: Brilliance! I loved all of their scenes. The opera music was a nice touch. It's such a strange feeling seeing Stefano interacting with Sami now as opposed to Marlena. When Stefano held Sami's chin and was talking about her beauty, I got a strange feeling. It was like, at that moment, it seems like Sami has moved into Marlena's role, where she should be. The ending was a great cliffhanger and it wasn't even Friday.

Tony/Lucas/Bart: Everything was great between Tony and Lucas until Bart showed up. :rolleyes: The gun incident was kind of out there, but whatever. Was that just water in that gun? Lucas' eyes couldn't have been that damaged becuase of plain water.

• Members

Except I don't do that on purpose and I haven't done that since I came back have I? I understand that people think that a rape occured but to me this is an issue that can clearly be solved by just simply watching the scene and examing what happened before, during, and after that crucial moment/scene. Unlike in other situations where its a matter of personal opnion regarding chemistry, right vs wrong, whos the cheater, who deserves to have what done to them.

Theres rape and then theres no rape. Of course we have debate about it but I happen to feel 100% right in this matter given what I know and what I've watched. That doesn't mean I'm dismissing other peoples opnions.

Thanks and I hope you enjoy Days today as well.

Archived