Coffee Dumped on Young OLTL Actress...

• Members

Downloading java

Some people take their soap operas a little too seriously.

Actress Brittany Underwood, who plays Langston Wilde on ABC's "One Life to Live," had a cup of coffee dumped over her head outside an upper West Side Starbucks Wednesday afternoon.

A rep for the show tells us that a male stranger "approached her and said, 'Oh, excuse me, my bad,' and then poured the coffee over her."

Underwood had been on her way to meet cast members at a pre-Daytime Emmys party at Nikki Midtown. After she recovered from the shock, says the rep, she went to a friend's house to change clothes and wash her hair.

The bizarre incident took place outside Starbucks at 67th St. and Columbus Ave.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess it's this chick (dark haired one), the girl that plays Starr's friend on OLTL... I had thought maybe it was the gal who played Starr's enemy.

10004425.jpg

Maybe the guy got a preview of the Musical thing they had today on OLTL and was upset? Heh. ;)

• Members

Some people (crazies IMO) have a really hard time differentiating "reel" life and "real" life. I think it's so bazarre how some actors are treated simply because fans mistake them for the characters they portray on tv.

• Members

See, this type of thing wouldn't be so bad if it was 30-50 years ago, back when many people really did not know anything about the actors and actresses and only saw them as their characters. Susan Lucci almost got her ass kicked in 1973 because an old lady didn't like Erica having an abortion.

And don't even get me started on Eileen Fulton in the 1960s. People sent her death threats through fan mail!

Archived