AMC: Wednesday's Follies

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

^^LMAO!

Anyway - I know I'll love this Sean/Colby/Adam stuff. I'm rooting for this couple.

I feel bad for Di - she just got sucked into Zach and Greenlee's fight and Annie is forcing her to choose sides now. Annie - I can actually understand why she'd be upset - hopefully something more about her past helps validate why she's taking such a strong stand against it though.

Nice to see Livia again, although she'll be defending Greenlee and hurting Zach's reputation through all this. It is her job though...

• Members

Aww - ok I loved how Zach said 'being a father' has changed him since 2005. And I really like Zach - but I do understand Greenlee's point of view and her hatred for him. He did destroy all her eggs, making it impossible for her to have a biological child. He had his reasons, and Greenlee is not perfect or made all the right decisions throughout the storyline, but it makes complete sense for her to be so angry at him since she JUST found this new information out.

Looks like Jamie might start tutoring Babe. Will this be the beginning of Jamie/Babe part 2? Makes sense if the actors are leaving soon.... What happens with Julia though...especially if she is pregnant?

• Members

Eeee Di made me so PROUD! About freaking time she remembered Zach gave her a chance when no one else would

GreenME STFU you whiny, pathetic loser. When you pay for destroying sperm samples after BREAKING and ENTERING while searching for Ryan's sperm, then I might agree Zach should pay.

• Members

ITA about your Di love and how she remembered how Zach gave her a chance.

Gotta disagree about your comparison of Greenlee and Zach. Greenlee may have destroyed sperm samples - but they were sperm samples from guys who donated under the terms of no parental responsibility at all - basically just shot their load for money. Zach destroyed all Greenlee's viable eggs, essentially taking away her chance to ever have a biological child when she really wanted/wants one. So not exactly the same thing. Sure, Greenlee should have legally been punished for breaking and entering, etc. - but what Zach did was worse IMO. Like I said, I still like Zach and actually think Zendall are better parents for Spike than Rylee would be right now, but in the real world....ya know.

• Members

Awww - Colby, go to prom with Sean!!! That was so sweet.

Levin really has improved with her Ava character. She sounds less like Lily, and more fluid in her conversations.

Ugh - more recreated flashback scenes with Kenlee. I understand why they are doing this, partly for new viewers who weren't around in 2005, and to establish Sabine as Greenlee....but since I'm a seasoned viewer, I hate it. They really do make you want to side with Greenlee though - bc all they are showing are the scenes where Greenlee was betrayed or hurt or, like today, where she was told she had a miscarriage. I really think the producers are wanting us to be conflicted as to which side to be on. Hate to admit it, but as long as Greenlee isn't whining or shrieking (like she was against Ryan 2 weeks ago) - then I'm conflicted. I feel bad for Greenlee, Kendall, and Zach all at the same time.

• Members

Well I don't know - the majority of guys don't donate their last viable sperm samples anonymously to a sperm bank in hopes that they'll never get to see their last chance kid grow up. But please remind me of how Greenlee can have more kids biologically - I must have missed that explanation or don't remember :( I tend to forget little details like that over all these years of watching....haha.

Awww, Jamie in glasses. I forgot how cute that look is on him. Today is reminding me of how Jamie's character would work so much better as a gay man (played by Justin Bruening anyway).

Umm - Ava better not be planning to drug Sean on Prom Night, thus driving Colby even further from him! Bitch is about to get on my bad side, even though the whole thing is so soapy good.

Can't wait for tomorrow - JR and Amanda all dressed up and flirting. Sean/Colby going to prom. Julia and Jamie and the pregnancy talk! Whoohoo!

• Members

Funny you should bring up this angle as I can remember back when Kendall was withholding the fact that Emma is Ryan's daughter from Ryan. People were saying that Ryan was not entitled to know that Emma was his daughter because he was an anonymous sperm donor who had no rights to his child anyway.

• Members

Jonathan just STFU and step off. Creep.

Ok I understand where Annie is coming from, sort of, but STFU you stupid beyotch. Yay for Di standing up to her and defending Zach. Yes, Zach was the ONLY one in Pine Valley who did not judge Di for what she did posing as Dixie! Remember he even kissed her randomly back after the fallout?

Love my Di!

But yes, Annie, go stand beside Greenlee your new best friend... and be lynched!

Nothing the writers can do can make me feel sorry for Greenlee. I am sorry.... but destroying Spike's family after nearly two years is just wrong! Go back to the hell you came from you stupid witch!

• Members

Yes she should be mad, but who said that she can't have anymore kids???? Her egg production did not stop, she just can't carry any babies (Though if I was Greenlee I would get a second opinion given what Greg MadMan was capable of). If she wants to, she can have more eggs extracted and get someone elses sperm.

Now she may want Ryan's baby but Kendall offered it to her again and again and again. Kendall pleaded with Greenlee to take the baby because she (Kendall) did this for her and did not want to be a mother. Greenlee said that she did not want the baby because it was Kendall's and that she could not stay in PV watching him or her grow and have birthday parties.

So I don't want to hear that Spike should have been her. He would have been her, but she rejected him, Ryan and Kendall. I think that she needs a reality check.

As for Annie, I don't care that she used a clinic she needs to tone down the attitude and mind her business. She should be thankfull that doner #1 isn't Emma's and Spikes father.

• Members

Ahh ok - see this is where I might be confused then. I was under the impression that those eggs were Greenlee's last chance of having her own biological kids. If not, and she is easily able to extract more eggs, then I don't feel as sorry for her.

Can someone clear this up or confirm this please??? :)

• Members

As far as Greenlee and Zach, Im kind of starting to see her side as far as he is concerned. The guy really did a number on her life. First with lying about Ryan and helping him fake his death. That act help set into motion everything that happened with the baby stuff. (Yes I know Ryan's part and hated him for that when it happened and he is responsible) Then of course , he played God with the blackout and he pretty much screwed her over bc he needed to be in control. And while she was gone, her friends were murdered and attacked bc of him. I actually felt bad when she was going off on him bc of all that and I understood where she was coming from. I dont think she should pursue this revenge thing bc its doing her more damage than good, but I cant fault her for going after Zach. IMO, she has every right to do so. He has never been made to pay for what he did and its coming back to bite him

Archived