AMC: Wednesday's Follies

• Members

The Runaway Jury Ryan

Hey hey hey you just had to know that the con artist days of Ryan would reemerge one of these light years and yes they have definitely shined on today's show! So now ferret face decides to tell Greenleaf that he will lie under oath to protect Zach and to also protect his family....so now Ryan is all about family and yet is the hypocrite of kings (I mean king of hypocrites) since he abandoned his family and baby Spike when hopping up to Canada to disrupt them during Tea Time (oops wrong country!), err, beer time and hockey. Well I just wonder what the jury will think in the criminal case against Zach and if Ryan is operating on Dynamite Kiddo cylinders and that he also shows off to the jury his plastic zebras that can melt steel to be shaped like a p e n i s going into a cash register...heck if Ryan has his supoer powers he can make these plastic zebras smoke ten bongs each and manage to get all ten in one Dynamite Kiddo mouth! But ahhh con artist Ryan is back and ready to lie under oath all to protect a real man in Zach...I just knew he had the con in him. Once a ConHo always a ConHo. Now this con needs to go electrocute himself and have his hair stand higher than Donald Trump on speed or higher than Cher's afro. The jury is out on this one and something tells me they will penalize Ryan for perjury. The punishment? Counting President Bush's lies by 5s and to have his wee wee stretched out so it is inoperable and the final punishment is to shag Queen Elizabeth

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I started to see Whinelee's side yesterday, too. Not that Ryan isn't more to blame than anyone, but Zach was playing God with all the sperm and eggs at the clinic and he hasn't paid for it. I just wish I could like Whinelee enough to root for her. So far, I just want her to STFU and leave town.

If Whinelee still wants Ryan's child, why doesn't she just ask him for a sperm sample now that he's reversed the vasectomy?

The only part of yesterday's show that I liked was Adam/Colby/Sean.

• Members

Eventually Greenlee will forgive Zach which will just piss me off. This is what I hate about AMC, their undying need to prop characters.

Greenlee and Kendall shared dreams of this child, they created nicknames put a face on him, envisioned taking him to the park and what it would be like to raise him together.

To Greenlee and Kendall this was not a fertilized embryo this was a CHILD and Zach MURDERED their dream, their child, when he destroyed her embryos. As I see it Zach committed premeditated murder of a CHILD and ever since Kendall forgave Zach for this I've hated her.

Zach was wrong. AMC just needs to let him pay for it already.

• Members

IMO Zach HAS paid for it. He's received more karma for than anyone. I mean the woman he loves ended up with her ex-lovers child, if that's not karma, then I don't know what is.

If Zach has to pay, then IMO so should Greenlee and Ryan. Greenlee destroyed some couples or woman's hope of having a child. For all we know the sperm samples she destroyed might have been for some specific couple or woman.

Yeah they didn't take all her eggs, so she's producing more eggs, and can have a child, but through a surrogate.

Plus consider the source-GREG MADDEN, if he lied to Julia, chances are he lied to Greenlee as well.

• Members

That isn't Karma. that is the end result of his meddling and his need to play God.

Karma would be his child dying, you know, the one he wanted and dreamed of. Not the one he screwed over. Or maybe I should say, not the one he used Kendall to screw over. Or maybe I should say not the one he screwed Kendall to screw over. :P

I don't remember Greenlee destroying anyone's sperm but unless the sperm came from a donor that is unable to create more sperm your point is moot. Sperm is replaceable. Fertilized embroys are not. Every embryo has a different DNA makeup. Every one is different and capable of becoming someone new and different.

It doesn't matter if Greenlee can have other children. The point I made was that to Greenlee Zach murdered her child.

Children CAN NOT be replaced with future children.

• Members

Zach is above the law.

But again, he is his father's son.

Zach commits criminal acts and plays with people lives BECAUSE HE CAN and never has to pay because the writer's have deemed him untouchable. Good guys don't do the things Zach does. Zach needs to be classified as a villian, so that his actions can be overlooked. If JR Ewing did what Zach did, I would not bat an eyelash. Kendall was not going to do what he wanted, so Zach took matter into his own hands. It's all about control with him...

Again, Zach uses the people of PV as his little pawns in the game of CONTROL he loves to play.

ANDREA

• Members

That is what they call KARMA

When Tad pays for torturing and murdering Greg Madden, When Greenlee pays for almost KILLING Laura English-DELIBERATELY, When Babe pays for stealing Miranda, and so on.... I might agree Zach has to pay.

Funny I think Zach is paying. He's the ONLY one who's crimes are being harped on about in this storyline. GreenBitch's and Ryass' are being swept under the rug.

Two years later and it's still being mentioned, yet Ryan, Babe and Greenlee all get free passes for their crimes-CONSTANTLY

• Members

THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH!!!

And when Jonathan pays for murdering four people in one year... And stop hiding behind "I was a different person then." :rolleyes:

All of this whining over Greenlee not being able to have the Christ Child is ridiculous in comparison to all of the crimes the GOOD GUYS on this show have committed.

And -- if I'm not mistaken, Ryan and Ethan had Marty tap into the electrical grid yet again during the Mardi Gras ball. So it's like, everyone in this storyline just needs to take a step back and shut the hell up. They all break laws to suit whatever agenda they're trying to push and only want people to pay for it if they don't like them, or if they didn't benefit from the law being broken.

• Members

Sure people break laws in soaps and get away with it all the time.

But Zach killed unborn children. IMO The death of WANTED unborn children should never be swept under the rug.

This wasn't a tragic car accident, this was a premeditated plan to destroy Kendall and Greenlee's love child. Ok I had to add that in :P

• Members

ITA with your post Cheap. This is pretty much how I'm feeling. I'm seeing her side, and why she feels like she needs revenge on Zach, but I ultimately don't want her to pursue it bc like you said, just causes more damage than good now.

I also agree with the other side (Angie, Laurie, and Sinclair) - I definitely think Zach has paid for his crimes (albeit no jail time) more than say Ryan or Tad or Jonathan. I love how Zach feels that he has changed ever since becoming a father again, and I can see the remorse in his eyes for what he did to Greenlee. More remorse than I ever saw in Jonathan's eyes or Ryan's eyes. Maybe bc TK is a better actor....

Unfortunately, McT was under the impression that any of her beloved characters could play God and never pay for their sins. She never really thought of real world consequences for her characters, and when you have fans that don't like a character that just gets by like that, then this is what the writer creates - arguments amongst fans. I do think Di and Krystal have learned from their mistakes and paid for their crimes enough for me. Their jail sentences weren't long enough, but at least they did them...and now recently with Baby Jenny, I think Krystal can understand the pain she caused Bianca. Karma slapped her hard. So hopefully, the new writers will not go the route McT went and just let characters do whatever and never pay for their God-like actions.

Archived