AMC: Monday

• Members

Show starts in about 20 minutes. Thought I'd get the ball rolling a bit early since alwaysAMC won't be around for the live threads this week. Discuss away.

Can I just say, I hope we get at least ONE Greenlee free day this week. I mean I am semi enjoying her but she's become the new Babe.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah no work and I can finally post live! I really loved the promo recap that opened up the show! It was a nice touch. Made me excited about the Annie/Ryan/Greenlee triangle.

I dont know why but I was expecting a new opening today, but none debuted

• Members

UUGGGHHHHH to that stupid promo about Rylee, especially Greenlee's claim that Ryan was the love of her life!

The boring Ryangle seems to be dominating the show so far, unfortunately.

I'm glad Adam & JR are on to salvage this episode.

• Members

Greenlee is a bully but it was quite the riot when Greenlee picked up the GED book to show everyone and her remarks were priceless. Di's line about Fusion's butt not the only one who needs a kick was good too. I also loved seeing Annie shed her nice self and saying Greenlee needs to grow up. We just need to see Annie lay the smackdown one on one with Greenlee.

• Members

Awww, Stuart was so sweet with Jenny & Krystal.

I don't blame JR for not wanting Adam near little A since Adam previously disowned him.

Annie's backbone is a refreshing change, but she & Ryan still bore me as a couple. It's hard for me to watch the show "live" when the two of them are on.

It is nice to have the day off to post while watching, though.

• Members

Once again, I loved Greenlee ragging on Babe for not having her diploma. It sounds like Greens might promote the intern and demote Babe. :D

Why did Jonathan have to show up? Ryan/Annie/Greenlee are bad enough to watch "live" without him!

• Members

I "hate" Greenlee, but I enjoy her when she's putting Babe (and Jonathan) down - the rest of the time I want the b***h to be slapped senseless. And please AMC stop having Kendall defend Babe, not after the Bianca baby thing and the Fusion stock thing and the JR attempted murder thing.

I will say, there are so many other things they could have written for Greenlee to insult Babe for rather than the high school/GED stuff. Greenlee is the reason Babe had her job at Fusion in the first place, so no need to mock her about her education in conjunction with having that job, but then I think to myself Babe likes hitting low as well, so...

I laughed at how fast Josh ran away from Kendall after Zach's warning.

Archived