AMC: Monday

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was ready to knock the snot out of Greenlee today with what she did to Babe. That was so uncalled for and mean. If I were Babe, I would have really hit Greenlee where it hurt when she was looking at the picture of Babe and Little A. I would have told Greenlee after she called herself putting me on "blast" for not graduating high school that I do have something she never will, which is a child. That would have shut her up and cut her down to size.

• Members

I'm the same way. You only get to push only so far. I'm not a Babe fan, but Greenlee is coming off as a condescending bully. She even tried the same holier than thou tone with Annie.

I also fail to grasp how Fusion can be a successful company when everyone is fighting over desk space. Where are the offices?

JR is pathetic. I still don't understand why he is mad at Adam.

• Members

This is the real Greenlee. She was the same way with Becca, Laura and Bianca for no reason other than the fact that she could. She was condescending and smug with Simone and Kendall. She reminds me of those rich popular snobs in HS that like to pick on other girls just bc they can. Thats probably how she was in HS and has never grown up. Greenlee has always bee a condescending selfish brat

• Members

Kiss of the Ryan Lavery

Yep yep yep! He will now admit to his precious Annie Fanny that he kissed the Green Butterfly and they drooled on each other like two hyper babies who were trying to say the ABCs while Bert and Ernie were humping the daylights out of each other! Good lord why did he even bother to kiss Greenlee? And then he goes on and on about how it meant nothing right there on Friday's show...well geez Ryan if it means nothing then why do it you stupid ape barbarian piece of slab? Go jump off a cliff for crying out loud or better yet just go off into the sunset and that means head towards the sun and then fry up and look higher than Cher's afro. And be quick because the sun is about to go down and do the whole world a favor. Heck St. Ryan probably will think as he goes towards that sun that Germany has a coastline! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but then again if the Germans wanted to get as mean as Adolf Hitler, Ryan would be hasta la vista history and no more bug eyed stares and no trying to sound cool and like you could shag Elizabeth Hurley and Mini Me from Austin Powers at the same time. But Ryan these days is looking like a prisoner just jumping from Bubba to avoid getting his tonsils removed and shaped into a seven a$$ed elephant who is milking Betsy!

• Members

I'm glad JR called out on Adam's hypocrisy! The nerve of Adam to expect to still expect to be a part of his Grandson's life after disowning his son! Sorry, Adam, but you can't have it both ways!

And Jacob looks really HOT with longer hair!:)

• Members

Ugh, you're not the only one. The show made no sense today. It just seemed like things were randomly thrown in for the hell of it.

Of course, Rebecca Taylor's piss poor script from a piss poor Chip Hayes breakdown doesn't help.

The only exchange I enjoyed was Greenlee's dig about Babe dotting her I's with smiley faces and flowers. I could totally see Babe doing that.

Other than that, things just seemed odd. Josh figuring out that Hannah wanted Zach to father a child with her -- from what information exactly? It didn't make sense.

JR doesn't want Little A with Adam?! THEN WHY THE HELL IS HE OVER THERE?! I missed a couple of episodes, but I thought JR had moved out. Is he back?

Today seemed so much like a McTavish day, I'm afraid to say.

• Members

Zen was the best part of today's show IMO, and Kendall talking to Spike :wub:

Zach & Adam :D

Yep this is the real Greenlee, the same one who came to town with a sex tape to break up Scott & Becca, the same one who stalked Ryan & Gillian <_<

Leo IMO is Greenlee's heart without him, she's got no depth. Right now I lobster hate her so much I want Babe to b*tchslap her into next week.

Damn Di looked hawt today :)

• Members

I couldn't disagree more, I don't find anything entertaining or interesting about character assassination. What was interesting about Tad torturing and killing Madden? It didn't help his character grow, it did nothing but destroy his character. I know his fans didn't find anything interesting about his characater assassination at all.

Zach even sleeping with the loon will be the ruination of his character. It's totally OOC for the Zach Slater that's been in PV for the last 3 years. If he didn't cheat when he had the chance too with Maria-a woman he actually LOVED at one time, then no way he's gonna sleep with a looney psycho for any reason. Zach doesn't need to sleep with Hannah for Zendall to have angst. Just Greensleaze finding out about what Hannah asked of him and using it to try and break up Zendall is enough.

Zach doesnt take advantage of or use women when they've vulnerable or at all. Just not who he is.

I guess I don't get what's boring. I mean seriously, nothing against you but people bitch and moan about the show being "too dark" and when there is some real love, and happiness people bitch and moan about that.

Seriously the writer's truly can't win at times <_<

• Members

Well I only really watch for erica, I really don't care what else happens in pv to be honest. There are a couple of characters that hold my attention. The only time I really cared about the show as a whole was in the late 90's to whenever leo died.

Archived