SOD: GH's Comings and Goings

• Members

Who's Going

GH - Anthony Geary (Luke Spencer)

Geary's annual summer vacation is underway. He wrapped in mid-May and will head off-screen in late June.

GH - Ingo Rademacher (Jasper "Jax" Jacks): Like Geary, Rademacher will be taking the summer oof. He wraps in early June and his alter ego will follow suit.

Who's Staying

Bradford Anderson (Damien Spinelli): Six months after joining GH as a recurring character, Anderson has inked a multi-year deal with the show. "It's nice to know what I have ahead of me," smiles Anderson. "[The powers-that-be and I] are very happy with way things have been going. My allegiance has always been to GH."

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm tired of Geary's vacations, too. He deserves them, sure, we all deserve vacations but it's the same Luke story and it has been for YEARS.

Luke redeems himself from his last exit, it takes months, then he gets in trouble again, and bolts. He returns months later, redeems himself, does something annoying or bad and bolts again. It's the exact same story, each and every time.

• Members

..............Spinelli..................<_<

He's just like Lulu. I went from liking him to hating whenever he's on. Ugh.......we get Spinelli but a legacy character in Lucas can't be cast? Whatever....

And GH is really pissing me off w/ these damn annual vacations they're giving. I can see taking time off here and there, but you don't need the a half a damn year off Tony.....it hinders the stories they could write for you.

And Ingo....he doesn't need two damn 3 month vacations a year either.....

Why can't Maurice have one?

• Members

I agree about Maurice... lol He should take one vacation... and Steve Burton as well...

I agree about Tony/Luke.. it's ridiculous and they can't even do a storyline with all his vacations... what will now happen to the whole custody battle...

Archived