ATWT: Tuesday May 22 discussion

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh. My. God. Isn't it wonderful!!???!!!

I was going to tease you for being over-anxious. But now it's like Xmas eve...I don't think I'll be able to sleep!! LOL...

I almost expect Carly to break out into a chorus of "and I'm telling you...I'm not going..."

HOLY CRAP...my 1000th post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

Fantastic show today, really good and really balanced. The Carly and Jack scenes as always made me cry, God I have missed there great on screen chemistry, I hope they are back together very soon. I also really liked the Alison/Lance/Dusty/Emily/Susan stuff very good drama, and I am really getting into this storyline alot more. Also the Chemistry with Emily and Dusty is very good, and it would almost be interesting to see them hook-up, I know it is sick after what she did to him, but still. Also like the fact that we got to see Margo today also like the Luke and Maddie scenes near the end, I always like the show better when we have characters coming in and out throughout the whole hour it shows balance and it makes this so much better. So far I would give this week an A. Tomorrow's show looks like another winner.

• Members

I absolutely agree,this was a great show.A very well written show today.

Michael and Maura have such great chemistry together. I loved the touch of Katie seeing the family picture in Jack's desk. She has got to know she is facing a losing battle.

I am liking Maddie again. She got on my bad list during that Adam thing. The scenes with Vienna and Luke were great.

They sure are setting up Noah's entrance with Luke complaining about him showing up.

Loved the preview of Carly and the kids.

• Members

It was great seeing Jack and Carly together again. I kind of grumbled at some of the dialogue, which never allows Carly to defend herself in the least, but that's unfortunately nothing new. I did however, love the part where she said she couldn't go on pretending to be someone she wasn't (Simon's Moll du jour) and that part of her just died when she left. Oh, tomorrow, with the kids should just be heartbreaking.

I can get where they're going with Dusty/Em...but it's a little too cutesy, and a little too forced for me to believe. And I HATED Em laying the blame on Susan for her and Ali's problems. It used to be that whenever Em got herself into trouble, she'd blame Susan's drinking and her rotten childhood. Now, it's like the same thing..."we have to hide things to not upset Mom.." WTFever. Susan's been a great mom to Ali, and now they're just going to rewrite history. And what was that thing about Em knowing Ali and Aaron weren't in a good place when Ali left? Ugh...history rewrites piss me off.

Henry and Vienna were great.

Katie is a smug little bitch. Did you see that smile when she heard Jack was listing his house? DIE KATIE DIE!!!!!

• Members

CarJack.... *********swoooooooooooooooooon******* There was an oh, so tender moment. I was yelling at him "Kiss her, kiss her you fool!".

Bwahahaha! JJ and Sage are ecstatic to see Carly. Katie who? Parker Joe worries me.... :(

• Members

The Carly and Jack scenes were great, but I don't want them back together. They were divorced and apart when she left so why would they reunite now? And she hasn't said she doesn't still love Simon. She seems to still love him, although Jack will always be a part of her life. They are going out of their way to make Simon look good in all this. I want Jack to move on with Katie. Looks like Parker is going to give her a lashing tomorrow.

Loved the Luke/Maddie scenes. And the first mention of Noah!

Don't care about Dusty/Emily/Alison. If this were more about Susan I would care more.

• Members

:huh: They had scenes together?

Today's show was better than yesterday's. Loved all of the Carly and Jack scenes. Also enjoyed Maddie and Luke. Tomorrow's show looks really good!

Oh Gawd...NO! Sorry Roger but you are wrong about this one! ;)

• Members

This will sound very unPC, but this is one time I want a HUGE, Alexis and Krystal style SMACKDOWN, with Carly getting to unload a year-plus worth's of whoop ass on Fluffy. The Fluffy praise on this show is sickening. She hasn't paided for a damn thing in years, and I hope Carly gets to put that b!tch in her place.

• Members

I can't believe how I am rushing home to catch the 4pm edition of ATWT now. My goodness this show is good again.....thank god!! Carly and Jack give me goosebumps......goosebumps i tell ya!! And I love that Luke is back on the show now too. Give that boy some lovin already!! lol.....even Dusty is watchable and I can't wait for Rosanna to come back for Paul......I used to love PEG but not so much now.....bring on Rosanna!!

Archived