PSNS: Chad/Vincent promo

• Members

If Theresa's secret comes out, it's not much of a "payoff". It's going to ruin her life. As a Theresa fan, I agree that she should keep it a secret until her brothers are out of jail and the blackmailer has been caught. Only then will it be safe to tell Ethan the truth.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The fire looks good, but Whitney/Theresa catching Chad/Vincent is SOOOO WEAK! Theresa looks more horrified than Whitney! Seriously. Whitney says "Oh my God" as if she just spotted a dirt stain on semi-new carpet. I half expected Theresa to push Whitney out of the way and say, "Look, b!tch, this is how you do it... OH MY GOD!"

• Members

It's not her face that doesn't make sense. It's the way she says "Oh my God." It doesn't even sound like shock or confusion, and certainly not anger... it's just like, "Oh my God, I'm thirsty." WTF? If she was told to say it that way, whoever's responsible should be shot. If it was an acting choice, it was a very poor one.

Same with Alison Sweeney in the new Days promo. Her reaction to Tony wanting to cut her open and steal her half developed fetus looks and sounds more like a minor annoyance than sheer panic and terror.

• Members

Have you watched it? LoL Sami's so calm and collected in it! Tony's like, "We're going to take you into surgery, rip you wide open and steal your fetus," and Sami's attitude is like, "You silly boy, you can't do that! Tee hee!" She's even all laid back on the gurney with her hands folded together like she's just in the middle of a wonderful, relaxing experience.

WTF?! WHYYYY!?

• Members

I haven't seen it..I hate Tony so much that I can't bring myself to watch it. When he came back in 2002, I was so disappointed, and I hoped when Marlena killed him he was gone for good. :(

By the way, I love how the Passions preview totally contradicates itself by showing Theresa first, and THEN showing her, promoting whether or not she'll survive...

Well if you watched the show this week you'd know she's in that crypt, so obviously she does because the Whitney scenes come later. ;)

• Members

Well now, I thought I was the only one who thought that the Whitney/Theresa busting Chad/Vincent scene looks weak and ineffective, especially given the length of time this sleazy affair has lasted! Even Chad looking up and just saying "Whitney" looked ineffective and emotionless! The man's wife who's always assumed he's straight has just caught him naked on top of another MAN, and that's the best he can do? It appears that a lot of raw emotion is NOT going to happen with these scenes.

• Members

Well, I mean...it is Divins. It's actually funny that PSNS found (and I don't know how they did it) an even worse actor to play opposite Divins! Vincent's portrayer is HILARIOUSLY bad!

• Members

I disagree. Theresa was raised by ultra conservative Pilar, so I expect her reaction to be as it was in the promo -- and APPLAUD Lindsay Hartley for drawing on that character history. Whitney, on the other hand, grew up in the home of the pseudo liberal skank-whore home of Eve Russell. She's going to find it shocking, but come on, after thinking Chad was her brother? And screwing him anyway? It ain't THAT shocking, lol. So I APPLAUD Brook Keer for her acting choice, as well. Whit has seen it all, especially after Rome.

Archived