PSNS: Chad/Vincent promo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree with your reaction -- and I'm a little offended by the previous notion, to be honest.

I mean, Nicole Cox doesn't even really TALK! They have word bubbles come out of her head! She has the cute gene, which makes her adorable; but that doesn't make her a good ACTOR.

Lindsay could chew up and SPIT OUT Cox!

Shoot, Linds eats Cox for LUNCH!!!

No offense, Nikki, but I am SO onto you.

Give the girl actual lines and real, dramatic scenes, and then we can judge.

• Members

Preach! Phillip Jeanmarie is one of the best actors on Passions. HE might not got the hunky looks but so what? Good looks are temporarily and it doesn't go far as skills and talent and that what he has.

Yes that was Phillip Jeanmarie (Vincent) did the scenes with Theresa (Lindsay) in the tunnel and also he was also the one who lifted her over his shoulder all this coming from someone who works behind the scenes on Passions and even Emily Harper admitted the same person who does the blackmailing Peeping Tom stand in also does a regular character role. People will respect his acting and talent more skills more once it will be fully confirmed that he does the blackmailer's or he/she stand-in and the voice for it!

• Members

Opinions are subjective. No one bashing you for so why dont you should some same respect to the people who respected and admired Phillip's skills?

I watched Phillip's work before he did Passions and he is a good, serious performer and he isn't just an actor either. Some people really need to know more about the actor's work before comment on it. You got to be kidding thinking that his acting on Passions is the result of the show getting canceled. Passions was in trouble long before Phillip came into the picture. Apparently NBC thinks highly of his work otherwise they won't hired him as playing Vincent, doing blackmailer's electronical voice, doing the stand-in for the he/she person and masked peeping tom and even hooked him up a gig on Crossing Jordan. No way in hell some of the true talentless actors on Passions can do or pulled of the multiple duties that Phillip been doing since last fall. I am glad that more and more Passions fans respecting this man's talent and skills because boy it took some time for people to embraced him. Also several posters on Passions boards even asked today if Vincent will be going to Direct TV and also they asked about him when he and Chad were on hiatus for three weeks early this month so apparently more and more fans would like to see him being around for awhile.

• Members

I am counting down literally until the Friday's showdown of Chadcent getting caught by Theresa and Whitney.

And next week, I am reading from the spoilers that Chad will begged Whitney to forgive him.

Chad have some nerve! If Whitney EVER takes him back then she is dumber than I thought!

Archived