• Members

Im watching right now and Kendall betrayed Greenlee? Oh lord this bitch is crazy

Okay edited to add: Just finished watching and I have to say I love the new Greenlee! Sabine did an amazing job today. She was such a bitch! She's someone I can love to hate. I loved how she handled all the Fusion women. Im really gonna like this story. I hope they keep Greenlee like this and not the pathetic wanna be BFF gooey girl so much in love that we saw when she first came into town. I love how Babe sided with Kendall too and pretty much put her in her place when she acted as if she automatically had an ally and was running the place. Annie had alot of class bc I wouldnt have been as nice especially after the wife line. I cant believe Im saying this but for the first time in a long time, Im actually loving the Fusion scene

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Love and Ryan

So we open up to today's show and Ryan and Annie e.g. the unmarried couple is now making love and humping like rabbits and just making sure to do everything like it is Dynamite Kiddo perfect! Yep what a lovely couple this is heck they can probably solve The Da Vinci Code faster than Roseanne Barr belts out the Star Spangled Banner for the hearing impaired! Yep it is that crazy I tell you but Ryan and Annie are going to be the next Batman and Robin in training showing off their love as they take on the demented villains like SharkButt who can attach fins to everyone's private parts and make them swim and ejaculate quite often! Add into that them fighting the evil and just downright disgusting Captain HOobaskank and you got yourself a Dynamite Kiddo adventure full of scheming, conning, and lying! And nobody takes better pleasure in those things than Captain HOok, err, okay Captain St. Ryan. Watch as he goes pirating and lays down the law because Heaven knows he and Annie cannot lay each other! What a pathetic bunch I have seen sail the seas of HoLand which is right next door to DynamiteKiddoLand with Annie as its Queen and Ryan as its...petrified hamster. Hard wood is an attribute!

• Members

I only got to watch the first 5 minutes - and will watch the rest tomorrow morning before Wed.'s show - but my thoughts:

-LOL at Erica/Val/Pam's reactions to Jack getting all the fan mail! I'm loving this new storyline.

-More AMANDA! Girl has been on almost everyday this month - and even though Janet is gone - they are still using her. And more JR/Amanda...hmm. Also, maybe it's the new TV I'm watching on, but Jacob has gained lots of weight over the year.

-Zach/Adam! I could really get into this....

And that's all I've seen - but I'm looking forward to the Opal/Erica stuff (had NO idea this was happening) - and the Fusion stuff :)

• Members

I read a spoiler re: Babe. I'm torn. The writers have finally made the character tolerable and now it's about to go down.

Greenlee is a mjor bitch. I'm glad Annie held her own. Di serves no purpose in these scnes. She reminds me of a fly buzzing around. I wish she had her own.

The writers re-wrote their own history since Simone left her Fusion stock to Miranda- not Greenpea. Besides, Cambias owns Fusion. Kendall should pull rank and I refuse to believe that any successful cooperation can't afford an OFFICE. Fusion looks like the romper room.

I loved Adam/Zach. Hannah/Adam could work.

• Members

I compeltely agree and I had to roll my eyes when Kendall claimed that chair and table hers. Are you kidding me? She's supposed to be owner and doesnt even have her own office? I bought this when Fusion first started up but never understood why they didnt buy a different building or expand once Cambias took over since they have plenty of funds.

Simone must be a nice person, bc I really cant see her leaving the Fusion stock to Greenlee after Greenlee screwed her over and gave hers to Babe, someone they all hated. She had NO reason to leave it to Greens especially since she wanted nothing further to do with the company

• Members

Now, this episode felt like classic AMC between Adam trying to persuade Zach to help him gain control of CE and Opal chiding Erica for "knocking knees with Jeff Martin."

This was the first time Sabine acted like the smug, bitchy real Greenlee. I hope she can cut back on the whining and hold onto the edge. I could love to hate her if she stays like this.

Like I said yesterday, I'm rooting for JR/Amanda as a couple. Anything that stops the Babe merry-go-round whether Alexa stays or not would be an improvement, imo.

Jack & Erica's interview was the highlight for me. Their love shone through no matter how much Erica tried to deny it. These scenes were funny with an undercurrent of passion; two of the elements that AMC always lacks under McT but are otherwise hallmarks of this show.

• Members

I agree with everyone who said that this episode was classic AMC. I felt that too and I certainly enjoyed the Zach/Adam scenes. Could you see these two working together to run a company....OMG the possibilites. I wanted Annie to slap Greenlee when she introduced herself as Mrs. Ryan Lavery. I may be in the minority but so far I am enjoying Sabine in the role of Greens and she has definitely brought back her bitchiness. Loved Opal and Erica scenes today.....We need more of these!!!!! I do think Jack and Erica still love one another and that this summer they will find their way back to each other...or one can hope.

• Members

Loved the episode.

The fact that Opal and Erica had scenes made by day. The best gal pals were great together, and their friendship has been missing for years. I loved how Opal was propping Jerica. Hope they have more scenes together soon. Now, Jack and Erica are so fun and cute together in this new Divorce storyline. I'm loving Jack all over again, now that he is back to being flirty and funny - not his arrogant and controlling father role. My favorite part of the scenes were when Jack and Erica kept talking into the camera, to us fans. Also, the little black and white TV of Erica seemed so retro and classic. I saw a young Erica Kane for a little bit.

JR/Amanda - now I could get into them! The writing is on the wall - and you smart people called it! I would really like to see Amanda move JR's heart and help bring him back to reality. I really hate the way JR has been written this past year, and I used to love JR/Jacob - but I can barely stand him nowadays. With Amanda, I think we could see him become a nicer person. Plus, JR will always be a major character, so if you put one of my favorites, Amanda, with him - then she'll be on so much more than she has been.

Zach and Adam were great together. I would love to see them working together to help bring JR down a little. Plus Amanda has major beef with Adam - so having an Adam/Amanda/JR/Zach storyline could be great. Chrishell and Canary worked so well together during the Janet/Jenny storyline, so more of those two together would be great.

I LOVED everything Fusion. I was so proud of Annie for taking the higher road, even though I wanted her to slap Greenlee for introducing herself as Mrs. Ryan Lavery. But I loved how bitchy Greenlee was to her - and that is what I love about Greenlee - so I don't want either character to change. I want to root for Annie to not be run over, but I want to continue seeing Greenlee be the bitch she's supposed to be. I really enjoyed the Fusion scenes - and having Babe be a supporting character is so refreshing. She was definitely propping Kendall - but that is ok for me. I like seeing Di there too, even though she barely serves a purpose - I just enjoy Di. Ohhh - and I enjoyed the "Search for America's Hottest Guy" contest mention. Haaa - that was such a shallow, yet enjoyable storyline. Sucks that the winner was NOT hot. Actually barely any of the finalists were hot....

Can't wait for today's show...

• Members

I just got done watching yesterday's AMC right now and I LOVED it!!

I'm loving the Fusion scenes! I have always loved the character of Greenlee, and I hope the writers keep writing Greenlee the way she was acting today. I think Sabine is doing great and I am enjoying watching her. I also loved how Babe sided with Kendall, that came back to bite Greenlee in the butt! YAY for catfights like this at Fusion! I'm also loving the interactions between Greenlee and Annie.

I'm loving JR and Amanda together. I was always a fan of Jabe but after awhile together/not together/together/etc....etc... I think it would be refreshing to see JR with someone different. I'm all for Amanda gettting more screen time as well. I also like how JR has basically lost everything important in his life and he is kind of keeping himself together and not drinking and becoming violent.

Also pros from today:

Zadam (lol)

Erica and Opal

Erica and Jack

Geez every AMC I watch now it leaves me wanting more and excited for the next episode. I love this it has been awhile since I have been this excited about AMC. For awhile there I was kind of forcing myself to get to the end of the episode and I would be glad when it was over so I could do something else. I have been a loyal AMC fan for a long time so I never have had it in me to completely give it up but I am so happy the direction this show is taking.

Archived