DAYS: "Return to Maison Blanche!"

• Members

This isn't really a blog, so I didn't want to post it in the blog forum... it's just a one-time sort of thing. I don't often make these sorts of threads, so people don't usually get a chance to see my creative ideas. Because of that, feedback is welcome! :) By the same token, I don't normally read these sorts of threads, so if nobody reads this or gives any feedback, I'll completely understand, LoL.

Anyway, if I wrote the show, here's how I would write the Brady/DiMera 'war' storyline -- very dark and moody. Personally, I would love to watch this play out... anyone else?

"Return to Maison Blanche"

Chapter One- Kidnapped/Welcome to Maison Blanche

EJ kidnaps Sami and takes her to Maison Blanche in New Orleans. He tells her that he's going to keep her there until she has the baby. Lucas is distraught and knows that EJ is behind Sami's disappearance, but he doesn't have a clue where to find her. Meanwhile, someone wearing a face mask tends to Sami to ensure that her baby is healthy. At first, Sami thinks that the person is there to harm her (injecting her with IV's, etc.) but she eventually realizes that the person is there to help her have a healthy baby.

John wakes from his coma and reunites with Marlena. The romance is short-lived as Marlena informs John that Sami is missing, and everyone suspects that the DiMeras are behind it. They put their heads together (with Lucas) to try and find her.

EJ continues controlling Steve with the tarot card, and they plot together a way to murder Bo.

Chapter Two - Masked Woman

Sami escapes her room at Maison Blanche when the masked woman comes in to tend to her. Sami knocks her out and runs to another room, where there's a phone. She calls home and gets through to Marlena, but before she can tell her where she's at, the masked lady comes to and rips the phone out of the wall. Sami is taken back to her room, where a surprise waits for her -- Stefano. Sami is stunned that he's alive, and he scolds her for trying to escape.

Meanwhile, back in Salem, the phonecall from Sami is traced to New Orleans. Marlena wonders if Maison Blanche has been re-built and that's where Sami's being held captive. Anxious to find her, Marlena/Hope/John/Bo/Steve/Kayla//Roman/Lucas head to New Orleans and they find that Maison Blanche is indeed standing once again. However, when they go inside to investigate, they find nothing and nobody.

Back in Salem, EJ murders Pop Shawn. It's his way of getting everyone out of New Orleans and back to Salem. A distraught Caroline cries on Victor's shoulder... romance in the works?

Chapter Three - Funeral Invitations

Upon further investigation, everyone learns that Tony DiMera is out of jail. By putting two and two together, they figure that Tony must be the person holding Sami captive while EJ's running amok in Salem. John and Marlena track him down in Europe and are shocked to see that Tony is like a completely different man. He has amnesia and can't remember any of the last several years (or how he got out of prison) -- in fact, he's been trying to track down Anna, who he thinks he's still in love with. John believes he's faking, but Marlena reluctantly believes that he's sincere. John and Marlena inform Tony of the goings-on in Salem, and Tony agrees to return with them to prove his innocence in the situation so long as John keeps him from going back to prison.

Sami, who's almost nine months pregnant, is terrified that Stefano will kill her after she gives birth to the baby since she knows he's still alive. She begs the masked nurse to do something that will prolong her pregnancy -- if possible -- to spare her life as long as possible, without harming the baby. The masked nurse finally reveals herself to Sami... it's Lexie. The twist? Lexie has horrible scars on her face from the car accident earlier in the year. Sami is stunned and outraged, but Lexie promises that she won't let Stefano hurt her. Sami feels betrayed, but Lexie explains that shes not there to hurt her -- she's only there because Stefano has a highly-skilled plastic surgeon to fix her scars and she wants to recover in private, out of Salem. Lexie promises to bring Sami back to Salem with her once her scars have healed.

Meanwhile, at Pop Shawn's funeral, an anonymous man enters the church and distributes envelopes to everyone. Inside the envelopes are invitations to Maison Blanche. The invitation states that if they all come to New Orleans, they'll find Sami. However, no police are to be involved or she'll be murdered.

EJ tells Steve that New Orleans will be the place that Bo dies.

In her room at Maison Blanche, Sami hears a bunch of people drilling and hammering in the hallways. Curious, she presses her ear against the door just in time to hear two men discuss installing bombs behind the walls.

Final Chapter - Blown to Kingdom Come

Bo, Hope, John, Marlena, Lucas, Roman, Steve, Kayla, Shawn, Belle, Chelsea and others arrive in New Orleans, per the instructions of the invitation. Steve receives a phonecall from Stefano, telling him to kidnap Chelsea and bring her to room 104 as a lure for Bo. Steve follows his instruction and takes Chelsea to the room specified, where Stefano waits inside. From there, Steve lures Bo to the hallway so that he can hear Chelsea screaming. Bo rushes inside the room, where he finds Chelsea... and Stefano, holding a gun.

Sami goes into labor. Lexie begins delivering the baby, and Sami fears that as soon as she gives birth, she'll be murdered. EJ arrives to witness the birth of his child, and Sami fears he's there to kill her.

As everyone searches the mansion for Sami, a familiar voice sounds over an intercom, informing them all to go to the ballroom. When they get to the ballroom, they're horrified to see Stefano and Bo behind a bulletproof window. Bo is bound and gagged, and Stefano is laughing heartily. Stefano tells them to watch as one of their own is shot dead -- by one of their own. That's when Steve and John walk out, and both are holding guns. Everyone is stunned and horrified... not only is Steve under their control, but John as well! Stefano tells them to fill Bo with bullets as everyone watches in horror. Bo looks tearfully into Hope's eyes, and just as John is about to pull the trigger, he and Marlena lock eyes. She mouths "I love you," and at that moment John realizes what he's doing and shocks everyone by turning his gun on Stefano. Stefano falls to the floor as John shoots him in the chest. From there, John wrestles the gun out of Steve's hand and frees Bo.

While everyone rejoices in the ballroom, Sami is still locked in the room with Lexie and EJ, giving birth to the baby. Just as the baby comes out, Sami and Lexie lock eyes, and Lexie can see the desperation on Sami's face. Lexie takes the baby to clean it up, and EJ asks to hold it. Lexie tells him to back off... the baby is Sami's. EJ gets angry as Lexie refuses to hand over the baby, and the two of them begin to struggle as Lexie holds the baby in her arms.

Back in the ballroom, Bo tells everyone that Stefano has the mansion filled with bombs, set to explode, and they all have to get out before it's too late. Everyone begins to rush out, but Lucas stays to find Sami. Everyone tries to get him to leave with them, explaining that Sami's probably not even really there, but Lucas refuses to leave until he finds her. Admiring his dedication, John/Marlena/Roman stay behind to help find Sami, as well... all the rest leave.

Just as Steve, Kayla, Bo, Hope and the others rush out of Maison Blanche, it explodes sky high with Marlena/John/Roman/Lucas/Sami/EJ/Lexie and the baby still inside. The ceiling and walls cave in on everyone inside as a cloud of debris rises into the air. Who lives, who dies? Meanwhile, as the rest look back in shock at the flames and debris, wondering if their friends and family are dead, they notice the faint sound of a baby crying from afar. Just as they're about to go back into the debris to pull their loved ones from the rubble, a black limousine -- driven by Tony -- speeds away from the other side of the mansion and the baby's cries disappear...

Anybody wanna take it from there?! LoL

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

oh, wow, Kenny, this is pretty good! Definitely has your balance of cast, drama, action, romance and character development. It's definitely going to be interesting to see how the story plays out this summer. Hopefully H.S. doesn't let us down....

• Members

Wow! Awesome imagination! I only hope Sheffer's plans are this well thought out.

I must say, though, so many of you DAYS fans are just downright vicious when it comes to Pop Shawn. Everyone wants him murdered yesterday. LOL :-)

• Members

thats was freakin awsome!!

the one thing i hope that really comes out of all this "Return to Maison Blanche" storyline is that sami/lexi somehow end up bonding together and helping eachother. beacuse i love it when enemies become friends. besides, frenemies r so much better!!

• Members

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

I'm sure that the show won't come up with anything like that, although you really have to wonder why. If I could come up with something decent in 45 minutes, why the hell can't they? It's not that difficult to write an engrossing story with a balanced cast.

• Members

Wow Kenny, that was wicked. Exactly how a storyline like this would/should follow on DAYS. I loved the inclusion of the secret woman because you have to add that element of mystery there. There is ALWAYS a mysterious person lurking in these areas and it adds an angle to the story that people can look forward to you. Like Keith said I am not holding my breath hoping it will end up this way but there's always Hope LOL.

• Members

Thanks!

In some of my favorite Days stories, there's always a mystery woman involved. Look no further than "The Woman in White!" LoL. Anyway, I just thought it'd be an interesting way to re-introduce Lexie in a dramatic way rather than just having her randomly pop back up on screen. Anytime you have the opportunity to inject a little mystery and drama, do it!

I'm glad you liked it! :) However, I -- like you -- am not holding my breath for anything worthwhile.

• Members

Ok, PTB at Days- steal this. If you steal it and air it, I promise I'll pretend y'all came up with it on your own.

Thanks, Kenny! The storyline on air won't be as good, but you've given a nice, satisfying, logical alternative I can hang onto. My favorite thing was the hint of Caroline/Victor after Shawn's death. So subtle and smooth. And for some reason Tony with amnesia is something I'm willing to accept, despite my hate for the character and actor.

Archived