ATWT: Emily Spoiler

• Members

http://boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?t=248514

According to the May 22 issue of Soap Opera Weekly, Emily will “disappear” (SOW’s word) in June, due to Kelley’s maternity leave. SOW doesn’t say how Emily will be written out. According to a quote from Kelley, she doesn’t plan on returning to tape ATWT until her children are back in school, probably mid-September, she says. So it sounds like Emily will be offscreen 3 to 4 months and not be seen again until October.

So me wonder's how Emily will disappear?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I know this is going to sound out there and crazy and probably will NOT happen but bear with me please.

Yall remember the convo that Emily and Cheri had about Cheri's clients wanting Emily more and more. Well maybe it was just me but I felt like Cheri was eyeing Emily like she was a piece of meat that could be bought and used however she desired. Although Emily turned her down I don't think Cheri was too pleased. In fact if I remember correctly she turned around as she was walking away and looked at Emily before going on her way.

Anyways my point is that maybe Emily somehow meets Cheri and gets tricked into accompanying her on some trip. This trip actually turns out to be a way for Emily to be sold into the Sex Slave Industry. Dusty of course would catch on that Emily is missing and that she met wtih Cheri but would be TOO LATE in his attempts to catch up to her.

Hence Emily would disappear into that sick and creepy world of abuse for months and then return. Possbily by escaping using her wits?

Anyways feel FREE to respond. And I won't mind if you say its ridiculous or stupid. Its just an idea. Not my lifes work...lol.

• Members

Sooner than I expected, and I can't say I'm disappointed b/c I love my Em but I can't stand her story at the moment.

My guess, she'll 'disappear' to avoid wrath of Cheri or something.

My dream? Cheri is working for James, who also has baby Jenny, miraculously alive and well. They arrange for Emily to be kidnapped, leading to her return in the fall with Jennifer Stewart Ryan in her arms.

Hey, I said it was my dream! LOL! :)

Archived