This week on B&B: "Who killed Shane McGrath?"-episode

• Members

Okay, I’m once again behind but no one posted on this matter.

Anyone else liked Monday’s show where we got a “Who killed Shane McGrath?”-clip with Lt. Baker imagining how the killer did it...

bakerdg0507.jpg

It was clearly a rip-off from Y&R’s “Who killed Carmen Mesta?”-episode – with the difference that B&B did it much better. There had been built-up and the assembly of likely suspects and witnesses was classic soap opera. In previous episodes we also got to see how the forensic evidence was found which makes the whole plot much more believable.

50521b.jpg50533b.jpg

I knew beforehand that Nick would get arrested, but I guess even spoiler-free it was a logical consequence. Let me just stress that Steph is an evil old hag with a capital H.

Stephanie really loves it how she can protect goldenboy Ridge and at the same time cause havoc for arch enemy Nick. Still love her tough. LOL!

The acting was superb BTW. Even Ronn Moss!? *gasp* You felt that Ridge actually has a conscience, he seemed pain-stricken.

PS: Bridget looked so scientific with her glasses. Arrr, thank god she had protection for Mrs. Kim ahem Dr. Kimborough otherwise her fellow colleagues would have fallen over the sexy doc.

docs0507.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not so much like Bridget walking in on Taylor and Nick after Taylor lended Nick a hand for his samples... :lol:

This story is gross but apart from this it's actually handled pretty well so far.

I tend to believe that Bridget is really over Nick and therefore cherish her newfound strength to implant the sperm of her ex-husband/father of her stillborn daughter into another woman.

• Members

^^ For sure. I say there is a 50 percent chance Bridget has used her own eggs. If not they are Brooke's. Bridget just looked a little too happy when she was asking that other doctor about the progress of the embryos and when she was talking to her Dad. Is anyone ever that happy for an Ex? I suppose it's possible but...I'm just not buying it. Not when Bridget is alone and has lost two babies recently.

• Members

Bridge even lost little Dom, so that's three babies. Yeah, poor little suffering Bridge will nobly give her ex her eggs...I suppose it's too much to ask that she actually gets custody of them, just to make Nick suffer? LOL...

• Members

Yikes, I don't know about nobel. More like delusional. I love Bridget, but dear lord. I think anyone would find her actions disturbing, if that's what she's really done. Can you imagine being in Taylor's place and finding out you are carrying the baby of your spouses ex? I bet Brooke would go over the edge too being the grandmother of Nick's baby!! I'm just guessing, but I think legally it would be Ticky's baby.

At the same time, I would never allow an ex to be involved in this type of procedure. Lt. Baker was not wrong when he said all there lives were interconnect. :o Just when you think it can't go any further it does.

• Members

^^^I was being sarcastic. I don't consider Bridge much more than a doormat. But anything is better than the scenario I had in my head, which involved Brooke either carrying the Ticky child, or giving up her eggs to "bond" her and Nick forever. *ph-tooey*

• Members

B&B is still my favorite soap now althought there is lot to be improved upon. I still hate Taylor, especially after Hunter Tylo's plastic surgery lawsuit. There is just no liking this character for me. Her ridiculous return was a jump the shark moment and meant the exit of Morgan, plus the bitch killed Darla!

Ronn Moss is doing an excellent job right now and I think he looks fabulous. Then again I've always been a fan, but I do think his acting is really strong with this story. Ridge is better when he's not being a dick.

Ashley Abbott continues to amaze me, it's truly like two different people. I'm head over heels for Rick/Ashley/Ridge, but knowing Brooke will land Ridge and Phoebe for Rick makes it feel pointless. Honestly, how long until Brooke goes back to Ridge? This murder mystery and him protecting Rick will be the cause. Mark my words!

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 9 2007, 08:05 PM)
B&B is still my favorite soap now althought there is lot to be improved upon.

Agreed - there is room for improvement but overall I find B&B damn fine these days...

The musical montage on Tuesday of Nick in jail and Taylor at invitro was another fabulous idea. So wonderfully done; best of all: it was in the middle of the episode and not stunt-gimnicky ending ploy.

• Members

I kind of disagree. Yes, I hated Taylor for what she did to Brooke and Ridge and her hipocrisy, but I hated more the fact that by writing such behaviour the writers destroyed all the potential she had. She, of course, got what she deserved, although long overdue and somewhat too gruesomely... So now I'm just waiting to see what will happen next with her and then I'll make up my mind.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 10 2007, 02:05 AM)
Ronn Moss is doing an excellent job right now and I think he looks fabulous. Then again I've always been a fan, but I do think his acting is really strong with this story. Ridge is better when he's not being a dick.

I can't stand him. I remember someone at some other message board called him "Pinocchio". And that is what he is — stiff, can't act, doesn't have a bit of charm whatsoever. And his character still lives without being judged even though he is much worse than Taylor or Brooke.

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ May 10 2007, 02:05 AM)
Honestly, how long until Brooke goes back to Ridge?

I wonder that, too. But then maybe the ratings will take a dip and someone over at Bell Productions will think about removing Bradley. At least for a while. IU know it's a bit stretched, but I just can't stop hoping.

Archived