B&B: HUGE Ridge Spoiler

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Of course Ridge will be found innocent, unless Ron Moss is either leaving the show or taking time out for another concert tour(in that case, Ridge might do some jail time).

It'll be nice to see Lauralee Bell back on TV. B)

• Members

Ridge is innocent, this should be a slam dunk. He didn't kill this Grant Chambers and Shane committed suicide. I must say this is much more interesting than I expected and I don't mind that they lied about a major character dying. Ronn Moss is doing a fantastic job and is coming off very sympathetic.

I can't wait to see Christine back on my screen, written properly and doing something of substance! I know she claims to have left on her own, but Lauralee only left after years of neglect. Of course before that she was excessively featured, but I still want me some Christine.

Hopefully they keep her and let Thorne get some booty.

• Members

Michael Logan stresses in his article that Christine has never lost a case...

FYI: Soap alums are back for court

Kevin Dobson (Judge Devin Owens) and Debbi Morgan (prosecutor Jennifer Tartaro): The soap vets return for Shane's murder. Dobson appears May 18; he and Morgan both appear May 23, 24, 25 and 29. While Bell reveals, "There will be a murder trial," don't look for Nick to be the lone fall guy. Teases the scribe, "There's going to be another bombshell that goes off in June."

Archived