• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for coming in and posting. I tend to be DAYS centric at this board but lately I've only been watching DAYS and GH on a regular basis and I thought I'd take a peek at a GH thread. Whoa! The Liz hate took me aback.

I'll lay it out, I like Liz. She might not be a stand out character, she might only be as pleasant and as innocuous as vanilla but I like her and I understand the impossible position she was in. Trying to protect everyone in retrospect she and Jason made a bargain that neither of them may be willing to keep. At least they are erring in the behalf of the people they love. As I see it the only thing that has kept Jason and Liz from attempting a life together was their shared respect for the each other's lifestyles. Jason has always been unwilling to leave his mob life and Liz is unwilling to live a life that would put her and her future (now real) children at risk. Where Sam's ability to live within the confines of Jason's lifestyle had been tested and proven in the past, it is ironic that now her life is changing , Jason and Sam might find that they are as unable to function as a couple as Jason and Liz.

As for Lorenzo I would like to ask TPTB, "Why GH? Why? Why are you ruining such a great character? Can't you just let him exit intact?"

• Members

Well, sure Liz has done wrong, but I'm glad Jason saved her today. I really hope they get together soon, really. lol

Sam makes me sick, I'm so sick of her St. Sam act.

I'm really excited for Kate, I have to see her again.

• Members

That's right, sweetie. I wear it as a badge of honor.

I understand that people don't like what Liz did, and even don't like Liz herself, but the way it is coming across in the Liz Hate is as if she's doing all of this for grins and giggles and has not a care in the world! She's just kicking up her heels in Laura's house, ever so happy to be making all of these huge, life altering decisions that, either way, will hurt someone she cares deeply about. Like's she's just laughing and laughing, like some maniacal loathesome bitch, "Let them eat cake! Bwa ha ha ha ha!" Well, whatever. To each their precious own. I'm just saying I still care about Liz and have her back, because this was NOT an easy decision to make, regardless of whether or not I would make the same choice.

As for Lorenzo, you know JFP and Guza will never let a departing actor exit intact. So many to list over the last five years (since Guza's been back) that I won't even bother. It's a pity.

I'm glad Jason saved her too on Friday's episode. I always get giggly when I see Jason look out for Liz.

Sam has lost many, many, and yet, many more points with me after the whole Sic ONS. That whole scenario of Spammy sitting up in her mother's house, calling her all kinds of "bitches" and drinking up her liquor... and then proceed to sleep with her mother's husband. Ugh! And then, not only that, but allowing herself to play the poor little helpless victim role yet dangling her worn out and much borrowed cooch in front of Ric's face was just too much. Not to mention this past winter, getting drunk and then going to the hospital to pick a fight with Elizabeth at work over her precious little insecurities was just yucky!

• Members

Sam was not drunk when she went off at Elizabeth at work. She was in full control of herself and knew exactly what she was doing

My thing is if Elizabeth is having Jasons kid and she's in love with him, why the hell did she marry Lucky? He let her go and he was ready to move on with his life. They are together now bc SHE came crawling back to him, not the other way around. They were over and for once he was fine with that but she couldnt let him go. She is coming across as very selfish bc she wants to have her cake and eat it too. For months she berated him, cut him down and treated him like dirt while throwing his past sins in his face as if she was the pillar of morality with her own lies. She forgave him and asked him to forgive her too but conveniently never told him why she needed forgiveness. Liz is a coward and I think she is scared of the truth coming out bc when that happens people will see her for less than the saint that they all hold her up to be. Sometimes I wonder if she's bipolar bc she changes from episode to episode. One day she's written as being madly in love with Lucky and believing him to be her soulmate and the next she's all about Jason. She isnt fair to either men.

• Members

When Jason and Liz parted ways after their one night together it wasn't because he was going back to Sam or because she was going back to Lucky. They meant to leave each other with the understanding that despite what they feel for each other and despitte all the 'might have beens' the paths they want for themselves do not allow for them to be a couple.

Liz loves Lucky and Jason.

Jason loves Sam and Liz.

Liz thinks Jason can't live in her life

Jason thinks Liz can't live in his.

Liz thinks Jason's work would put her children's lives in danger

Jason thinks his work would put her children's lives in danger

Liz doesn't want to hurt Lucky

Jason doesn't want to hurt Sam

What to do? What to do? :D

What if Liz told Lucky everything and he understood? What if she had told him everything and he went back on drugs or killed himself like he threatened?

What about Sam? As strong as she can be she is also very vulnerable. How would she handle the knowledge that Liz is having Jason's child? This is the child she can never give him, the child that was concieved on the night Jason saw her sleeping with Ric. OUCH!

• Members

Nice try, but Sam even admitted to Jason she was drinking before she went off on Elizabeth at the hospital. She used the fact that she was drinking as an excuse. So how could she possibly be in full control? Plus, there was an entire scene of Sam drinking wine at the penthouse before she got up and left for the hospital. :rolleyes: Then, when Epiphany went off on her ass for causing a scene at the nurses station, Sam went into her typical "woe is me" routine and said something along the lines of since she can't do anything right, she might as well leave.

• Members

Okay, so I finally watched the entire week!

I really like what's going on right now... don't mind the storm... it brings up more drama... loving the whole Nikolas/Craig thing... loving that we only saw Carly on Monday and Tuesday... really interested in what will happen in Sonny VS Lorenzo and with Skye and Lorenzo now that he has her daughter! Nice twist!

I like the build up for Luke VS Scott war over Laura!

And the C-section of Liz was done really well... I just don't understand why Jason showed up Liz's house, when he was on his way to kill Lorenzo...

I am getting used to the nuAmelia... She's been better this week... but I hate the overload of Amelia... she's on every day...

And is that woman (Kate Howard) that bursted into Sonny's office another new character? Who is she?

Anyways, I've been enjoying GH so much last week... hopefully it will continue! :)

• Members

I have to admit the montage was done very well at the end of the show. Even though it was awfully depressing, as GH usually is. GH always does very well with the montages. All My Children needs to take notes. They've been slipping this past year.

Archived