GH: Wednesday

• Members

Luke asked Nik how long has he known that Laura named him as his guardian. Nik said he only found out htat morning when Scott came to him. Um I thought Nik and Luke knew years ago after Laura was hospitalized? Nikolas had control over Laura and he tried to keep Luke away from her bc he was her guardian. This was back when he was played by Coltin Scott aka Stephen Martines. He hired Summer to distract Luke and Luke tried to fight him for Laura. Am I remembering this wrong bc thats what I thought happened. Or are the writers forgetting and making this up as they go along?

Do the writers not realize that Sonny and Carly say the SAME lines everyday? Just cut their airtime to once a week bc Im tired of hearing the same sh-t repeated on a daily basis

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i watched GH for the first time in a while. Anyhoo what's the deal-eo with the 2 ex Solider's? Is GH going to set up a Departed type deal where one is working for the Police but really works for Soony and the other guy works for Sonny but really wroks for the cops? Or is that too much to hope for out of the current writers?

• Members

i think that coop will end up being torn on the cops and sonny.

anyways, im kinda falling in love with Logan. hes a hottie and i dig the attitude now and i like the actor. i hope they end up making him scottys son and hooking him up with lulu.

and i loved maxie/patrick today!!

Archived