My grandma is dying.

WillenFan21

• Members

I just wanted to come in here and say that my grandma passed away this morning. She went peacefully and is in a better place. I am going to miss her so much. My Nana(grandma) and Nan(great-grandma) were the reasons that I got into Soaps in the first place. My great-grandma is still alive and well so I will still have her to talk soaps with but with Nana gone its going to be hard. I am holding up pretty good so far. When I first found out she died I lost it completly.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Marcia, know that you have lots of love around you....you spoke so highly of your grandmother, and from the pictures you showed me, she loved you tremendously... I know that it will be difficult to get used to her being gone, but hold on to all the love she had for you. Plus, remember you have tons of folks here that you can turn to if you need to. :)

• Members

Willen I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother she sounds like a terrific woman and to have this disease is terrible. It seems like the best people always are the ones who are having something tragic happen to them. Tell her my thoughts and prayers are with her and I also am thinking about you right now. Stay strong for your grandma! :)

Archived