GH: Carly has the SAME DAMN conversation EVERY day!

• Members

Oh my god, this ho drives me crazy! She says the same exact lines every single day. Today she is whining to Jason about Jax and Sonny? Didnt she do that yesterday? Whenever she has scenes with Jax and Sonny she says the same damn thing to them every time. Laura Wright doesnt have to remember much lines since she's constantly repeating them. I wish they would cut down her airtime bc it makes her scenes even more redundant bc we keep seeing them repeat. Carly is a broken record and Im sick of hearing and seeing her

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. I dont understand why any of them would put up with her. I cant Jax especially when he dumped and humiliated Brenda on her wedding day over an alleged kiss with Sonny, yet this skank sleeps with Sonny and constantly sticks her tongue down his throat and Jax doesnt seem to mind. They've turned both him and Sonny into punks over her and she is so not worth it

• Members

I really want to give LW a haircut. Her hair is blocking out everything else on the screen. Why do they make her screech like that? She didn't screech when she was on Loving or The City?

Writers, please give Carly new lines. It's getting old

• Members

I'm still laughing over Maxie and LuLu !@#$%^&*]fest today. Maxie really delivered the comebacks today in such an awesome way - I'm really enjoying her lately.

"Coop and I know how to use a condom though, so no trips to the abortion clinic for us in the future!" :)

• Members

and I thought was a stupid little biyatch with that line. Lulu and Dillon DID use condoms. They just had some of that messed up back from ELQ. I did love Dillon's line to her. "Can you stop being a b-tch for more than 60 seconds." Maxie reminds me of a mini Carly and its fitting as how I hate them both

• Members

Lulu singing Carly's praises to Jason yesterday, as if Carly's this incredibly sane, wise, all-knowing guru who Jason should confide in made me want to hurl! :rolleyes: As you said, Lulu is exactly like Carly -- thinking they have all the answers, hypocritical, shrieking shrews... so of course Lulu would be blind to the fact that Carly's absolutely useless when it comes to being a confidant or giving sage advice.

Archived