ATWT: Thursday

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Today's show was pretty much boring as hell, and yes I even said that on a Luke day. Gwen/Maddie/Casey/Will/Jade don't care go the hell away, bore me some other day, can't stand them anymore. It was nice seeing Luke to bad his scene was only 5 seconds long, while I had to sit through 30 minutes of Gwen crying.

Brad totally boring and useless character and being played by an actor who can't act, today proved that for me, I was getting better with him, but yup he sucks. Jack and Katie Gag me, they think this crap is interesting.

Other than Luke the only highlight was Vienna and Henry, and some of the Emily/Dusty stuff.

I would have expected alot more from a Thursday show, instead so far it was the worst show of the week.

• Members

Dusty said something about Emily making money on her back and she says "No sometimes I was on top"

Yes, that was very funny! The only bright spots of today's show was Luke and Tom. Was Margo on? I forgot! That's how much I paid attention to it...LOL. Everything was blah and boring.

Austin Peck needs to be fired! I hate the Brad character. He is useless and pointless.

• Members

Day 7398 of "Why this is REALLY all about ME, Kathrine Ann Peretti Fraser Coleman Kasnoff Peretti!" Someone please hit me with a blunt object and wake me when Carly returns. Poor Michael Park...stuck playing third wheel to a pint-sized witch and overblown side of beef. Even seeing Jack knock Brad on his ass only made me smile for nano-seconds. Please, GOD, tell me some honcho at CBS is watching and realizing Peck needs to exit, post-haste.

Jade and the obvious Plot Device. *groan* Somehow in all the lookalike/doppelganger talk, neither Jade or Luke mentions the Lily/Rose thing?

Tom's sudden psychic belief the teens are lying....well, good for him. I don't see what difference it makes to him. Casey is still guilty of stealing the bonds and needs to face the consequences. Knowing Adam was thought to be dead doesn't really impact anything. (that's actually the problem with the entire story...)

Dusty/Em...well, kind of boring, but anything that keeps Em from "hmmmning" and crying snot is okay by me.

Loved Vienna and Henry. It's too bad their story feels like a plot device for other characters.

• Members

Peck(er) needs to leave NOW!!!! Brad's boyish antics aren't cute or entertaining. Henry's a loser? Bítch, please. You're the one cooking and gardening on TV.

In fact, I NEVER find the funny characters to be funny. They always fall flat, flat, flat to me.

I love Tom Hughes. I love how recently people have been bítching out the moronic teens. They've let their sh.it slide on for far too long.

I'm surprised at Ho-Maddie. They talked about doing it for twenty years and suddenly all they want to do is boink!

Jade, I love you. But, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase come up with something better to trash Gwen's pathetic life. Set her on fire or something.

• Members

Jade needs to get herself a damn life of her own. I am sick & tired of her turning everything like she is the victim. She is not the victim as she is the one that starts every damn thing to ruin others. She needs to STFU. Would someone please murder this slut ASAP? I am sick of everyone on this show paying but the one that needs to pay the most which is Jade.

Archived