Days: Wednesday

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's exactly what I was thinking regarding the transitions. Some of them were cool, but there were too many of them which really distorted any positive effects they could've created. I was hoping that they wouldn't continue with the transitions, and in tomorrow's episode, there weren't any.

I felt Roman was way too lenient on Kayla regarding her Italy adventure. I'm worried she's getting way in over her head.

• Members

Wow today's episode was painfully disinteresting. Matthew seemed very bored with his scenes as well though it was nice to see him again. Nick has been better to watch now that he is not on every day. ANOTHER EJ and Sami uneventful confrontation. No relief in sight though for this show's issues.

• Members

Damn DAYS for keep changing these characters' ages. Now Abby's 18 again. I mean they did change her birthday from October to April in 2005, so maybe Abby does indeed turn 19 this month. GEEZ!

I agree with the transitions. I hope this isn't a new thing. :unsure:

I'm loving the Roman/Kayla scenes. Sometimes the Bradys do piss me off, but they are truly a family.

• Members

Ditto. Sadly, I didn't even bother taping yesterday's or Monday's. I saw the last couple minutes of yesterday's on Soapnet and I could see it was the same ol' same ol'.

I really hope those summer promises Corday gave us turn out to be true!

• Members

I think prison orange is a good look for Willow. Seriously. She looks much better with the toned down makeup and hair. And good thing she was behind that plexiglass because once again Philip was losing control. I thought he was going to lunge right through that barrier and grab her. And off topic, but I got my hair highlighted over the weekend and the new receptionist at the salon looked exactly like Willow. Same body, hair, lips, eyes--it was uncanny! I just kept staring at her. Come to find out she's a friend of my 18 year old son's..........OMG, I could have Willow for a daughter-in-law! :o

I love Jack, he's one of my favorites, but this 3 day arc for him was a waste. They should have brought him to Salem to help out Steve.

• Members

I was surprised to see Jack. I thought it was only two episodes but I was happy to see him again. It was lame but, like Ponz said, we will see him involved with Steve and his crisis later on. I am just glad to see him as he is a familiar face. I know we will see more of him, especially now with Corday making changes. I did like Jack's scenes with Abby again. Emily wasn't bad and the only day that I disliked her as Abby was yesterday with all her flirting. The dynamic between Abby and Chelsea felt different though so I don't know how it would work out but Emily does have potential. I don't see them recasting right now though so whatever. Liked Chelsea and Abby discussin Nick.

Great seeing Maggie pop up and Roman. Maggie's little talk with Roman about Max and Abby was cool. That look on Maggie's face made me smile. If Abby isn't recast, it's too bad because I think we may have seen alot of Suzanne Rogers in that story. Hopefully, she continues to be used. It seems like Hogan likes her. I also liked Roman's scenes with Kayla. I thought he would be more mad but I was ok with it. He didn't lose it and maybe he felt if he did, it would only enncourage her.

The EJ/Kayla scenes were great. So much tension and drama. MBE is shining right now and this story has improved so much now with Kayla going after him. Fiery Kayla is great and seeing EJ feel threatened is too.

Lucas/Sami were mostly filler but nice talk with them. I am glad they discussed the doctor situation and lying to each other. I feel good about Lucas forgiving Sami once the truth comes out. Nice to see the pub again too.

I was shocked when Nick took the brush. I had a feeling he would but was still shocked when he did. Good scene there and I liked him and Max talking. Would like to see a friendship there and Max still seems concerned about Chelsea, which is nice.

Philip/Willow had some intense moments and I thought Willow looked pretty good today. JKJ does need to tone him down or Days needs to tone down the writing because Philip is acting like a rabid dog at times. I thought he was going to break through the glass. There are times when Philip is great and JKJ is good but there are times of over the top moments too. I am wondering what is going to happen to Willow now. It seems like the jig may be up for her and with Corday's comments and changes I wonder if Willow mya just be left there or lose her baby or something and go away. I just have this feeling Willow is nearing the end of her purpose but I have had that feeling before. Good scenes though for the most part.

The transitions were horrible. It was like a monkey was editing it. It was cheesy and had Wyman written all over it. I hope we don't see this again.

Good show. Liking this week so much more then last and it feels a bit more balanced too IMO.

• Members

I enjoyed what I watched. Max is getting more meaningful air time and that is good. I do hope this is the beginning of the making of a young John. I can see him in that role, but he has so far to go. He and Nick are perfect for a two-some, like Bo and Steve. They both need that sort of male bonding to give them depth and definition.

I savored every second of see Matt today. Even though I think the use of him to prop Abby was shabby, I still love him. Chelsea made it seem like he was more important than Abby did. That was a shortcoming in the writing. But, the friendship and trust between Chelsea and Abby is very defined and I loved that Chelsea went to her with this latest problem and together they came up with the truth and how to handle it.

Philip was more tolerable today. I thought it was sharp of him to get the truth out of Willow and reminded me more of my beloved Kyle Brandt's Philip.

Loved seeing Maggie today. Roman was giving her his "special for the ladies" grin LOL.

• Members

When Kayla dropped her keys and EJ picked them up and she looked at him--wow, if looks could kill! I love this side of Kayla. So far she's the only one with the guts to really go after EJ.

I'm kinda thinking Willow's end may be near, too. Or she could be like a cockroach and be around forever.

I really wish Nick hadn't taken the hairbrush, although I was sure he would. And now Chelsea's ready to come back and tell Bo the truth! It was weird watching Chelsea and temp Abby today, because the temp looks older. I felt like it was a big sister (Abby) lecturing little sister (Chelsea) vibe and since Chelsea has always been the older, more worldly, more experienced of the two it just seemed strange. I was also surprised to see Jack again; thought it was only 2 days for him. I miss him already! We need him back soon.

Archived