ATWT's Roger Howarth

No Thanks

The Scene AMC Star Had To Rewrite

http://soapzone.com/boards/read.php/gh/main/8248588

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's David Canary. He refused to play the level of cruelty that the script said Adam shows Krystal when he leaves her in labor. Bobbie Eakes says he insisted that Adam show some kindness and the script was rewritten from how horrible Adam was supposed to be. He gives Krystal a phone to call for help before leaving her, but the phone dies. Adam later runs Jamie off the side of the road in an effort to kill him. BE says that Adam's darkest act is coming and it gets really bad as everyone turns on him, including JR and Colby who side with the Careys.

• Members

I think Deidre's already taken a paycut because I read that everyone had to at their contract negotiations this time around. The ones negotiating contracts in 2007 are Kristian Alfonso, Peter Reckell, Martha Madison, Peggy McCay, Frank Parker, Julie Pinson and Suzanne Rogers.

• Members

Tony was destroyed by JER the last time around. Hogan has a lot of work to do to redeem him and make him even remotely watchable. Any popular actor refusing to take pay cuts at DAYS deserves it. Every soap has these actors and KA and PR, if it is them, know that any pay cut they take is going towards newbies and young uns that no one wants to see. I applaud them or whomever are refusing to take the cuts.

Archived