• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't get why Tad on AMC is constantly overlooked, is it cause he's male? :unsure: . I can't count on both hands the number of women he's been with.

If I remember right, there was one time he was with 3 women in the same night, and I thin he was boinking KWAK while he was with Simone

• Members

Brooke from B&B, although I love the character and Katherine Kelly Lang. :D

Biggest Male Whores:

Nick Marone from B&B: that dude certainly sleeps around! I think he has bedded almost the entire female cast of the show, with the exception of Stephanie. :lol::lol:

• Members

Well I think the biggest wh0re is definitely AMC's Erica Kane I mean she has slept with half of Pine Valley and the multiple marriages do the title justice...honorable mentions include Adam Chandler, Tad The Cad Martin, Babe Chandler, Krystal Chandler, and Kendall Hart. All of them are loveable wh0res I love them all :)

Sam McCall on GH, on the other hand, is just a disgusting wh0re and I hate the character

• Members

Krystal Carey Chandler (actually traded BJ for goods and services..."doctored" DNA results, then there's the now infamous Comfort F*ck.

Babe Carey Chandler, learned from the very very best...a big ole heart and getting her way every time means she spreads, spreads, spreads.

Tad The Big Ole Ho', er--Cad Martin. Major big time, though more hormonal than agenda driven like the Careys.

Kendall Hart's been a Ho, though I love her and it's hard to say. I like to think of her as a free, um..spirit.

Maggie Stone (Babe's cousin), was a bit *busy* during her time in PV and has now cheated on Bianca.

All the spawn spreaders like Sonny of GH, Ryan of AMC, John of DOOL. Ehhh, just because I am sick of their seed and/or spawn du jour being a continuing subject matter over the years.

Yeah, Kate's a BIG ole Ho. But I really enjoyed watching her when I watched DOOL regularly.

I don't think of Erica as a Ho...too Liz Taylorish in behavior ("marriagle whore" is a good way to classify it) for me to see it really as whorish.

But really KWAK and Babe....not only probably the biggest Hos in Daytime...are theeeee most eeeeviiiiil of Hos in Daytime. Sociopaths, each.

Archived