DAYS: Corday Speaks to TV Guide

• Members

The Fight to Save Days

NBC entertainment president KR has publicly hinted that he may drop DOOL at the end of its current contract in 2009--and that has the soap's owner and exprod Ken Corday all fired up. Corday tells me he can legally shop Days elsewhere starting Sept 22, even though NBC has until March 2008 to decide what it's going to do with the show. "I'm a fool if I don't persue other avenues, be it another network, Soapnet, or syndication. I will do everything I can to keep DAYS alive" That includes getting back to the basics. Come summer, Days top heartthrob, DDH will emerge from storyline Siberia, as will egregiously ignored fan faves as Deidre Hall, Kristian Alfonso. Seventies superstars Bill and Susan Hayes will get major airtime. We'll finally learn (after 25 years) why the DiMeras hate the Bradys. And Corday promises a gotta watch plot "that will have everyone going "Oh my God, they're doing that?"

http://boards.sonypictures.com/soaps/showthread.php?t=86219

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I won't believe it till I see it (the storyline)... the plan to save DAYS is annoying... until I see changes, he can talk about his plan all he wants...

But I must say... Big 4 + Doug and Julie? That would be a treat...

• Members

I hate to borrow trouble but...

Perhaps NBC have tentatively scheduled that as DAYS' final airdate.

ETA: I was wrong. That's the date Corday is legally entitled to shop the show around.

• Members

IA.

But Corday has never delivered so I am not holding my breath. This is only what 5 or 6 months since the last time an article like this came out. Why is there always a need to resurrect this show?? px780 I think hit it right. But like you said all we can do is hope!!

Archived