ALL: Best confrontations, fights, catfights

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whoaaaa...that Dru clip is FIERCE. I don't watch "Y&R" much but I have to admit, I thought they were supposed to be too classy for words like "!@#$%^&*]" and staged catfights. I mean, that was almost -- gasp! -- catering to the lowest common denominator, which Eric Braeden would NEVER admit to doing!

• Members

Well, since this has become a Days thread like they all do, I'm hesitant to post, but why not...

Erica and David fighting in her living room before she decked him with the mirror. And then the follow days with David being held captive in her basement, his hand in a vice. It was riveting. :)

• Members

That was a good fight, but I have said it once, and I'll say it again, that was one of the STUPIDEST stories, I think, "Days" has ever had. Really, NO ONE IN LIFE, perhaps, has ever had all their friends dress up in tuxes and evening gowns to throw someone a "Mother of the Year" party. It makes no sense because, first of all, no one but the husband is around the woman the most hours of the day, such that they'd KNOW she really was a good mother, including the most intimate moments between mother and child. Second, it'sj ust tacky and classless because EVERY OTHER MOTHER at the party would feel dissed. Oh, they wouldn't admit it but you just know they'd be jealous, wondering why they weren't nominated as mother of the year.

I just didn't like that whole thing. It was not realistic.

Archived