AMC: Friday

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Didn't David Canary cross over to OLTL in early 2001, telling Skye that he LOVED her just as much as a blood relative, and SHE was the one who pushed him away!?!?

In fact, that [!@#$%^&*] was written by Megan McTavish! LOL

• Members

He sure did, that's what I was referring too, that's when Adam told Skye she would always be his daughter and he'd always love her.

I don't get where Tad can say that Adam can't love a child that isn't his blood, coming from Tad this is a joke given how fast he turned on JR, given how he treated JR while Dixie was gone those 4 years. Adam's been a better parent to his kids than Tad could hope to be. Tad raised a baby napper(Jamie) so he has no room at all to throw stones.

• Members

Poloma, I did a banner of their OLTL scenes, it's in one of my floppy disks (I need to find a computer that still processes floppy disks) and yeah he did reaffirm his love for her, and I do believe McTavish was writing. That makes it all the more sad and McPredictable that they've been writing AMC like Adam doesn't give a s**t about Skye anymore cause she's not-blood-Chandler.

[From 2004]

Erica: And I know you, Adam, and what your family means to you, your children. You seem them as reflections of yourself. You see them as little bits of immortality, assurance that you will live forever. [Erica is the same way, lol] But they have to be bona fide Chandlers, typed and cross-matched to really inherit the family name. Let's begin with Skye.

Adam: No, let's not, because you're leaving.

Erica: You thought Skye was your natural-born daughter. She was clever. She was duplicitous. There was no reason to doubt that she was yours, until it came out that she wasn't. And then it was "so long, Skye." Crop the family photos, chop off another limb of the family tree.

Adam: I miss Skye dearly. [They had him say it, like he was just saying it, tsk]

Erica: And then little hellcat teen Hayley hit town. You hated her. You wanted to put her in jail until you found out that she really was your daughter, that it was your blood flowing through her punked-out veins.

Adam: I trust this is leading somewhere.

Erica: Yes, this is all leading to J.R. and how you arranged his conception -- by seducing and impregnating the hired help, Dixie Cooney, and then how you plotted to adopt the boy. [He didn't seduce her, their sex thing just happened - he was having bad times with Brooke and Dixie had a major crush on him - and McTavish was on staff when that all went down, tsk]

Adam: All these years, who'd think you were keeping notes?

Erica: Well, this brings me to your crowning glory, Colby. You were determined to ensure that Liza got pregnant with your baby. And when she went the donor route, you bought the sperm bank. And the rest is insemination history.

Adam: Lecture over, class dismissed.

Erica: You have gone to unbelievable lengths to ensure that you had heirs. But to embrace them fully, they must be purebreds, purebred Chandlers. So admit it, Adam. There is no way that you're going to stand by while J.R. raises Bianca's baby.

Adam: What about you? What about your history with Kendall? And do you really want Bianca to raise the child of the man, the monster who raped her, the spawn of Michael Cambias?

Erica: When I was pregnant with Kendall, I was 14 years old. My mother made that decision, to give the baby up for adoption. And it was the right decision for me at that time. When Bianca found out that she was pregnant, she chose to keep her baby. And that was the right decision for her. I know I love Kendall. And I know I will love Bianca's baby. Children don't inherit the sins of their fathers. They are taught those sins by their fathers [uhm and mothers!].

Adam: Skip the sermon.

Erica: Adam, find a way to convince J.R. to give up this fight. This fight was already lost the night that helicopter went down, and I am so sorry, Adam, but J.R.'s baby died.

• Members

Their has been a lot of occasions of good or "good" ("good" equals the above dialouge because their's a certain not-right spin to some of it but yet it's still interesting dialouge that has it's points and refrences history) dialouge and such in McT's reign. I don't think anybody would argue that as much as we don't like her, lol. She was definitely the head-writer (started in July 2003). Pervy Writer (Kinks, Babinky, Kenlee, Tavid) aka Bettina Bradbury wrote it (Walsh was the BDW) - 12/17/04.

• Members

I had a feeling "Corrine" would show up at some point :lol: Yes that was from 1989 ..Jack had told Erica about a fantasy he had that involved a French Maid. Jack was patiently waiting for Erica to decide whether she wanted to take a risk and get involved with him romantically. He told her that the only way something would happen between them is if she made the first move. So she did :lol: . She followed him to Paris, dressed up as Corrine, and gave him a fantasy they never forgot which led to the first time they make love. :wub: Those scenes are on YouTube and they were funny, romantic, and you are right about it being so important to J/E history. This has got to get a huge reaction from Jackson :lol:

That's the only thing getting me through this Barbara CRAP. The pain is so evident on that handsome face and Barbara is a fool to think she can compete with Erica for his feelings in any way. :lol: ITA about the job Walt is doing and so is Susan. The 20 years they've spent together and how well they know their characters relationship is really showing through. I am loving it all (except for Barbara the skank)...

• Members

I would enjoy this storyline much MUCH better if Julia Barr was involved. Nothing against the woman who plays Barbara, but she's no Brooke. This "rivalry" between Erica & Barbara over Jack is a sad, pathetic, pale imitation of something that was GOLDEN in Erica vs. Brooke.

• Members

And by "huge" you mean...? LOL, nah don't answer.

Kanewomen, I see you moved JR to #5, I assumed he was quick on his was to losing the #2 spot a while ago ;)

I sort of agree. Erica and Brooke, Erica and Mary are my two favorite Erica rivlaries.

ETA: By the way, why didn't they let Adam hit JR? Erica's slapped Kendall about 5 times in the past 14 years (4 times in the past 5 years alone, I think), I guess it's a double standard because of males being more prone and known for child-abuse, spousal abuse. If that's the case, I still don't understand why Erica's never slapped Josh (when he deserves it, which is often)! Anyways I'm out of here, going to go finally have lunch. ;)

• Members

I wish. Cablevision of Southern Connecticut (EFFING BASTARDS) dropped SOAPNet from our regular package (as well as Turner Classic Movies -- DOUBLE FCUK!) last June. So if the taping screws up, we're screwed, too.

How was it credited on screen? Quite possibly it could've been a rewrite that merged the work of both, or Lewis could've started and something occured where Taylor finished. See, THIS is were these supposed "insiders" would be helpful.

Archived