DAYS: Duck Downgraded...Franc Ross not on contract

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Rick,

SON has alot of problems and I see where you are coming from but nothing that happened last night was personal. I even came back in here and made it known that it was not meant to be a disrespect of Steve's opinion or anything like that. Steve and I did not see eye to eye all that much of late but I would never want a poster to feel offended or like they were being disrespected.

I just wanted to question why he felt like he did and why he was still watching since he seemed to upset with the show of late. I made a post making it known that I respect Steve. I even posted in his Search for Closure said apologizing again if he felt offended.

Last night was nothing more then a passionate debate. It happens. If it had got personal or was disrespectful to anyone, I am a mod and so is Roman. We would've done something to stop it. Was it heated? Yes but this is message board and that happens. Just as long as nothing is breaking the rules or gets personal, there is nothing wrong and that was the case last night.

I agree that SON has lots of issues to fix but what happened last night was not even close to being anything that qualifies as rude or offensive. If Steve felt offended, I am sorry and I said as much. I have always made it known that I respect everyone here and I am one of those that never wants any poster to feel hurt or disrespected. I would think everyone on here realizes that about me. That is why I felt honored when asked to be a mod. Yes, I am a Days fanatic and things can get heated sometimes but when it gets personal and insulting I draw the line.

In any event, I just wanted to make that known because I feel like this situation is being made to be more then it was. I do feel guilty that this was the final straw for Steve but I don't see anything wrong with what happened last night at all. If you do, then I will apologize again.

My goal in becoming a mod was to help make this a better place and to bring it back to the glory it once was. I feel that is possible and I will do whatever I can to do that. I take my role here very seriously and I do feel horrible that Steve possibly felt ganged up on, even if I feel it wasn;t at that level. I do hope he returns and I will do my best to better myself since I beleive everyone can always better themself as a poster and as a person. There is always room for improvement. I am confident things will get better and that we can get things back to form :)

• Members

Some people are blowing what happened in this thread last night WAY out of proportion. There was no instance where anyone got personal on either side. It was a debate, plain and simple. Message boards would be pretty dull if everyone agreed 24/7, if you ask me. Disagreement happens, and that's all this was a case of. No one's opinion was attacked or disrespected.

• Members

Thank you, Hogan. I never told anyone to stop watching. I just asked why would someone continue to watch if they hated a show.

But I never meant to hurt anyone or anything. If I did, from the bottom of my heart, I'm sorry.

Archived