ATWT: Rate The Characters Game

• Members

I am going to start these going A to Z for all the soaps for 2007. I was going to do it 2 weeks ago and got put in the hospital. I will do the ATWT one which will run through Monday, March 26th - all votes must be PM'd to me by 11:59 p.m. on that day. Results will be posted on Tuesday, March 27th.

This time there will be no voting twice. Please follow the rules and vote correctly. Once your votes are submitted they will be counted as is.

Using the current cast list below (children excluded) and rank them from 1 through 41 - with 1 being your absolute favorite character and 41 being your least favorite character. Please try to avoid putting 5 characters down for the same number. I can understand a 2 or 3 way tie but last time we had some who listed as many as 15 characters at #1 or at the bottom. If more than 3 are listed I will either ask you to resubmit your choices or take the first 3 listed and knock the others down to the next available number. I am trying to make this as fair as possible. I even had one submission where someone listed almost all the cast except their favorites on the same numbers near the bottom of the list.

I am only using characters that are currently seen in 2007 - no babies are listed just the older kids. I also did not include anyone who has left the show this year. Since Jessica hasn't officially left yet, I kept her, and I did include Allison since we have seen her. I'll tell you I can't believe ATWT has this many characters and we still see the same ones all the time.

Adam Munson

Alison Stewart

Barbara Ryan

Bob Hughes

Brad Snyder

Carly Snyder

Casey Hughes

Cheri Love

Craig Montgomery

Dallas Griffin

Daniel Hughes

Dusty Donovon

Elwood Hoffman

Emily Stewart

Emma Snyder

Faith Snyder

Gwen Munson

Henry Coleman

Holden Snyder

Iris Dumbrowski

Jack Snyder

Jade Taylor

Jessica Griffin

JJ Larabee

Katie Kasnoff

Kim Hughes

Lily Snyder

Lisa Grimaldi

Lucinda Walsh

Luke Snyder

Maddie Coleman

Margo Hughes

Meg Snyder

Nancy McCloskey

Parker Munson

Paul Ryan

Sage Snyder

Susan Stewart

Tom Hughes

Vienna Hyatt

Will Munson

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I couldn't even get on the board yesterday afternoon....so a vote will be forthcoming. I think I remember playing this game somewhere...but it took me forever to find out I had three #12's, once I tried to adjust things. LOL.

• Members

There haven't been enough votes until tonight to really do one. Either fans are really disgusted and don't want to play or there are not enough fan bases here. I don't know what the thing is.

Right now votes are more than half off from what they were before for the ATWT one. Last time we had 47 votes for ATWT - we now have 10.

Hopefully later tonight I will give an update and see where we are. Tomorrow is supposed to be reveal day but I will see what is happening tonight.

Archived