ATWT: Actress Returns

• Members

The new SOD which would be out friday just reported that Maura West would be Returning to oakdale in May WOO HOO

Also, sourcs say ATWT has been in contact with Cady McClain

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ^^ wonder what that is about but YAY for carly fans

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carly has been ruined by Jean Passanante. How much worse damage can she do to her. I was annoyed and through with the character when she left. Jean P. sure knows how to totally ruin a character. She gets a A+ for that!

I would rather see Yvonne Perry return as Rosanna. I doubt Cady McClain will return.

• Members

I have to agree...even if Maura does return (which would make me happy), JP is going to hack her even more to pieces than she's already done...The problem isn't with the cast, the problem is with JP...she had to be removed if the show wants to be considered watchable again.

You can keep bringing folks back all you want; but when you trash their characters beyond recognition, destroy their history to meet some newbie character's standards, then you have a problem.

• Members

Cady should wait until the axe falls on Jean if she is even considering returning, which I find doubtful.\

But man, if Cady did return that would be my reason to start watching ATWT again. I vowed if Cady ever laned on another soap I'd watch.

• Members

Swear to God, I predicted Carly would be returning with Rosanna, but I thought it would probably be a recast. Not thrilled CMc might be returning, I'm sick of her dramatics (re: month long vacations, building stories around various breaks, etc.). BUT, with the ABC ties cut, maybe they wouldn't have to kiss her ass as much.

• Members

This is what I fear, Adam... That if Cady does return, as well as Scott and Maura, JP will get the scissors out and just start cutting the characters down to the point where we don't recognize them any longer. She's managed to butcher so many characters; I just want the show I once loved to go back to the way it was at some point; but as you said, the only way that would happen is if JP was removed.

Archived