DAYS: Tiny bit of casting news...

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think Jed was just brought on to show that Willow isn't that horrible of a person, and to explain why she was a prostitute...working for him to go to school..Also to give Abby a flirtation before Max...

I'm so glad that he's gone, i couldn't stand him..and there are way too many characters...Its funny, Willow has finally growing on me...I'm loving her in the nick and chelsea storyline...

• Members

This was mentioned in the Benson is leaving thread.

This is why I told all the Days critics to back off a few weeks ago. The newbie issue isn't that big of a deal. It's made worse by the fact that the big 4 got sidelined at the same time. Mentier was never going to last. Just like Connor, Jed was brought on to fulfill a purpose and that's it. Now he is gone. I am thinking the same thing will happen with Duck. I think his purpose is to help us adapt to Gabby or maybe he will be some sort of conflict to Shelle in some way. The same might be said for Gabby but I see her staying on.

Nick and Willow, possibly Gabby, are the only new characters getting focused on and that have staying power most likely. Gabby may not but it seems like she may.

• Members

Thank God, not because I didn't like Jed, and I didn't, but because that's one less person I have to hear complaints about. :lol: He was only placed on recurring, so that was a hint that he wasn't going to stay. Had he hit it off with fans, who knows what might have happened. Hogan may have kept him. His part in the story is done, so he's gone.

• Members

Next i want to hear that Drake is back working...I want Duck out, when this island story is ove (which hopefully is soon)...Gabby i might be able to take as a spoiler for Shelle...Willow i can take as long as she isn't shoved down our faces, like she has been lately...

Archived