AMC: Thursday

• Members

I'm pissed. Amanda should be with Zoe...I don't get why we can't see Amanda and Babe have their reunion - it doesn't make sense. Zoe and Amanda left together to see Babe - 2 days ago - and Zoe gets to come all along. Whatever.

Krystal just needs to tell her secret - this is getting tedious.

I'm actually liking Ryan/Annie - that was funny when she asked about hair plugs.

ETA:

Ok thankfully Barbara just came on today's show - I love her !@#$%^&*]ing out Bianca and Zoe at the Valley Inn. "I see you're still acting out Bianca." haha - She just made the show a lot less boring.

SECOND HALF MUCH BETTER THAN FIRST HALF. Can't wait to watch Adam tomorrow....

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

God its been a non stop Babe love fest today. Bianca kissed her! Zoe calling her an inspiration...Babe, Babe, Babe!

And Josh and her were gross. So cheesy those scenes where he wanted to start over. God. I am so sick of both of them.

Annie and Ryan.... um well I guess they were ok. I am getting sick and tired of waiting for Annie's answer though. I mean they spring this engagement on us out of nowhere, and now it takes like a month for it to be resolved.... whatever. I enjoy them together but they were kind of meh for me today. After my Zen yesterday, maybe I was expecting too much? Yes LOL I think certainly I was.

Ok, I was echoing Adam's sentiments to spit the god damn secret out already. It now took TWO episodes for it to come out. God they are really stretching things out. Another sign of transition. I loved how they kept zooming in on Adam's eyes and then on Krystal's belly after she told him she boinked Tad. LOL It just was so effective and then he is like Charlotte is his isn't she. Good acting today but DC and BE. I must say, that was the only thing worth while in the entire episode. And well Barbara was a riot too and I loved how Bianca slammed her but god, BARF is getting too close for my liking. And Babe's little innuendos. enough to make me want to be sick.

I am jaded today... I don't know why I just am. Tomorrow looks awesome though!

I guess Alex and I were the only ones who watched ;).

• Members

The Ring Ryan

So on today's show he presents Annie with a magnificent, glorious, stupendous, belovely, and Dynamite Kiddo type ring and now wants her to marry him! How long have these two known each other? I don't think they have been dating for that long and to just jump into a marriage-well it sounds like something the stupid dolt Ryan would do. This is the same guy who wanted to play Evil Keneval off a cliff and unfortunately survived and did not go up to Heaven to reunite with Gillian so they could design fabulous houses for fabulous people named Muffy and Buffy. Geez I cannot wait to see the wedding pictures of these two. The rest of the crowd will more than likely be in the background throwing up even worse than if they had seen Donald Trump and Barbara Walters performing tonsil hockey in front of baby children! Now I just wonder where they are going to get married-a castle? A palace? A vagina hut in Timbfucktu? A penis shaped boat floating down the Nile River and into the mouth of a two a$$ed rhinoceros? Talk about a real a$$hole but then again it is meeting its King. Now that is a royal surprise if I ever saw one! Annie I suggest you run for the hills before Ryan makes you think that Jimmy Hoffa is alive and having a grog on a bog near Ryan's log

• Members

I can't watch All My Babe; everything is about her. It's so sickening. Bianca treats everyone in her life like crap, judgmental shrew that she is but Babe is to be sanctified? Her yuckmouth needs to be washed out with soap.

• Members

Oh, gosh, just 30 minutes in:

JOSH, the whole "let's start over" thing is SO lame. It's been done on EVERY television sitcom, drama and soap opera in existence, even the ones that were flops and lasted just a season or even half a season. You can't HONESTLY expect Babe to buy -- oh my GOD, my girl is falling for it!

SHUT UP, Josh! You're so cheesy! And you're tainting Babe!

"I'll even leave, if that's what you want -- just say the word."

Oh, DIE, Josh, DIE!!

OH.

MY.

GOD.

PHENOMENAL!

I can't believe Babs went "there."

"Still acting out, huh?"

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN.

What a diss on Zoe, Zarf AND Bianca with just one politically incorrect comment.

Oh, yuck. Now I see Ryan and Annie again. Used to be fan. Floved the. Now, not feelin' it. He's begging her to marry him. She's stringing him along, even if she wants to marry him. He's pathetic, and she's a shameless [@^^@#$].

God, doesn't Babe look radiant?! :wub: :wub:

• Members

Thanks for sayin gthat about Bianca, Q Steph. I agree. She was a little over-the-top there. Babs was a little rude, but that doesn't make her a bigot -- a word that has almost worn out its true meaning because anyone who judges ANYTHING seems to be called that by a bleeding heart liberal who thinks only their views are accurate.

• Members

I'm a bleeding heart liberal. :)

But I know that there are good people who simply have their own beliefs and opinions. That doesn't make them bad people or bigots. You're absoultely right that the word had lost its meaning. That's my problem with AMC. Bianca can make all these ridiculous speeches but never examines her own actions but she is an agent of intolerance in her own right by not accepting that everyone will not agree with her lifestyle choices. An abscence of conversion does not merit one the label of a bigot.

• Members

Barbara is a tramp. Simply pit... so I don't see how she can take the moral high ground when her past actions aren't really considered moral either :blink:

Oh well. It was fun to see Barbara and Bianca spar!

Loved it!

• Members

IDA. Based on what Binks said, it looks as if Babera cast her aside when she came out as a lesbian. She didnt support her and didnt even want her to have much contact with her own sister. Probably bc she thought little gay Bianca would corrupt Molly. Barbera sure had the nerve to throw Bianca's dead father in her face when she didnt even honor his memory by being around for his daughter and the child that she raised. Bianca had every right to go off on Barbera the way she did.

Archived