DAYS: Monday, March 5

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad Lucas and Sami's wedding won't take place until May. It gives DAYS that sense of realism on weddings that it's been lacking. For too many years now, Salem citizens were getting engaged one day and then having the wedding two days later.

• Members

Although I hate when people compare Hogan's DAYS to his ATWT, but the striking similarities between Roman/Kate and Hal/Barbara are undeniable. Something could definitely happen there. As long as Hogan keeps Kate's edge, I wouldn't mind him pairing her up with Roman. The only problem with Higley's KAMAN was that she made Kate a Stepford wife. That wasn't Kate.

I'm a fan of Kate with EJ too, but I know they can't ever be serious. Just a fling. EJ belongs with Sami. :D

• Members

I agree Drew, im loving seeing max and abby get closer..they have great chemistry together..but once JED showed up, he ruined their scenes for me...the guys acting was just embarassing...I can't stand the character or the actor...

• Members

I think Jed is so cute. He definitely looks better with Abby than Max does and his acting was pretty good today, but I suppose anyone can act drunk pretty good LOL. Abby definitely turns on to Jed, too even though she still considers herself to have a crush on Max. I hope Jack sets her straight on this when she sees him.

May like Billie with EJ but doubt it. He needs a chic tall slender dark-haired girl, very brilliant and sassy in an educated way, to par around with. Billie is fun and a pal-type person. Can't really see that with EJ.

• Members

While I'm not sold on the acting skills of "Jed," he is much improved from his first scenes. From his scenes with Willow Friday/Monday, he plays angry much better than romantic/flirty. However, he's still improved...IMO. And I like Jabby more than Mabby. I never saw Max's appeal.

• Members

Is Jed drunk today or something? I can't tell if he's just upset, tired or drunk. He's acting very weird.

Kate's hairstyle is awesomely hot today, but I hate the blonde coloring in it. Yuck. She looks like a skunk.

Archived