DAYS: Monday, March 5

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jed is worse as a drunk then when he is sober. I am glad he is recurring because his acting is way under par.

I also hate he interupted the MABY kiss. Oh well....we are finally getting MABY and I love it. I love the slow build and I was glad Jed served some purpose by telling Max about Abby being in love with him.

Nice to see Kate and Roman. I like Lucas being tough on her. The Kate/Roman scene was nice but I will be sick if they revisit Kate/Roman. Higley turned me off to what little potential they had when she nearly destroyed Kate to push them. I did enjoy her questioning whether she should finally give up on breaking Lucas and Sami up.

I like Kate/EJ but it's nothing but sex there. Loved EJ today and I am so happy they tied Shawn back into EJ"s story. It means it will become an umbrella story again and I was hoping they would go back to the point when Shawn worked for EJ for some purpose. Good job on the writer's part of tying to that. I just love EJ and I liked Sami/Roman today. It;s nice to see the Lucas/Sami/EJ story going somewhere and moving.

Shawn/Belle were ok. I like the Claire is ill twist. They all did well acting-wise. I am ready to start getting them back to Salem. Just have them hit the sack already and get them to Salem so we can let the drama play out.

Ok show. March has been so far so good and the balance has been better. Hope it continues.

• Members

I just did a mini marathon and caught up on DOOL.

I'm not getting all of the complaints on some of the other threads because I've been loving MARCH.

I quoted you because IA almost 100%

I don't quite agree about the Kate and EJ thing because I think she is the one person in Salem that I know of that he has not set out to destroy. I think that there is definitely more than sex going on but I don't know if it's a good thing or if wants to ruin her too.

Archived