ATWT: Wednesday Feb 28th Discussion

• Members

So today's show was pretty good, not great but good. I really wanted Jade to smack the crap out of Maddie and Gwen what a bunch of hypocritical b itches those two are. Maddie acting all high and mighty when she just got done hitting a guy over the head and "killing" him, and then Gwen burying him, I mean really what right to they have to go off on Jade or Iris. Henry and Vienna were pretty good today, they were funny, unlike Brad and Katie or Katie and Jack, I hope they make them a couple they are worth watching. Totally loved Emily's storyline again today, I really wish they were not making this Elliot guy to be such a creep, he is a good actor and would have made a great new cast member. And dumb stupid Will thinking Gwen is cheating on him, I really feel for him because it is so much worse than that.

Oh, and I really don't think Adam is dead, and I don't think Jade was lying about the call.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree. Yesterday I thought Jade was lying to mess with Gwen and Maddie...today I think Adam called to mess with Gwen and Maddie's heads. I know I should feel sorry for Gwen and Maddie, but somehow their justifications just make me nauseous.

Don't really "like" the Emily story...but at least Dusty is smart in questioning Emily's luck in landing Eliot's account. I like the actor who plays Eliot too...it's too bad he's a slime. I'd take him over Austin Peck anyday. And KMH's pregnancy is kind of distracting. They showed her waddling to the bar in one scene, and she just looks so huge. Seeing the previews, I kind of feel sorry for KMH having to play that while pregnant.

Henry and Vienna were cute. At least Vienna never tries to hide who she is. Unlike St. Katie, who thinks the world owes her whatever she wants, but says she's just doing what's "right".

Kind of boring show.

Still missing Maura. :(

• Members

Vienna/Henry were semi-entertaining.

Gwen acted like she was on Speed. :lol: Kept moving around and her eyes were all over the place.

Jade's such a skank. Promises not to tell Margo, and then she does.

I don't think Jade got a call. I think she just set them up just to see their nervous reaction, and phoned Margo.

Poor Will. :(

I miss Maura too, P.J.

Good grief, P.J.! :lol: She's not that far along! She's due in like June or July.

• Members

Where are all the ATWT posters....?

Kelly, Ms. Walsh, SteveFrame, oakdalelover, AllMyShadows, alwaysAMC, juniorz1, WorldTurnsatGH

???

I know the show might not be the most entertaining in the world, but that don't mean you can't discuss it! :P

• Members

OH I can find something positive to say. I just get too scared to open my mouth in threads too much these days. :):( (makes me happy and sad at the same time) Plus I have had bad headaches from way too much typing for one of my clients - so that has kept me away too.

With that I am liking Emily's story better than I thought I would. It really looks like tomorrow might offer some excitement in it. I wondered when one of Emily's clients would get rough with her.

I am loving the angst that the Adam call brought out in Mattie & Gwen. With that said I will be glad when we get more Tom & Margo in it. And even Barbara. I love Gwen & Mattie and their part in it, but the story just plays better when it is on all of them than just one segment for some reason.

• Members

Sigh...it's criminal that Babs hasn't been more involved in this story. Criminal. For the life of me, I can't figure out where all of Maura's airtime went. To the 'tweens? LOL...actually, that hasn't been much of a drop off. Parker and Faith can act. I was skeered it would all go to Pecker and Fluffmonster.

• Members

I'm really just not liking too much right now.

Paul is my favorite (not popular around her I know lol), and he's stuck playing psychic superhero and completely isolated IMO. When was the last time he had a scene with Barbara, Will, or Emily? Even Dusty?

Emily's storyline makes me nauseaus. And there aren't words for how much Dusty annoys me so that is NO help LOL!

I do like Henry and Vienna, like Luke when he's on, but I also miss Carly big time :(

• Members

I love Paul as well. His story is so freaking bad, it's not funny though.

I liked Vienna and Henry yesterday. I really hope V sticks around.

I really like Katie and Jack much to my surprise. For awhile there I hated Katie so much I never thought I could like her again.

• Members

Okay, I just saw Wednesday's episode. I thought the best part was Margo and Jade, plus Henny and Vienna.

I don't believe Jade made up the call, because Will seemingly got a call from Adam too during the episode. However, the static-y connection makes me think it is someone pretending to be Adam -- I bet it is Iris playing a tape she has of Adam's voice from somwhere.

Tuesday and Wednesday's episodes zipped along for me, in contrast to Monday's, so I think they were entertaining.

Archived