ATWT: Summer Storyline spoiler

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Excuse me, where did I say Luke shouldn't be in stories with the other teens? I said that he ISN'T which is true. ATWT submitted and won the Writers Guild award with three Luke episodes, but who gets all the stories? Will/Gwen/Maddie/Jade. That is no fair and they SHOULD be on the backburner while Luke gets a chance. Faith and Parker also should be waiting until Luke has had his story played out.

I'm not saying turn it into the Luke Snyder Hour, but to dump him after winning them so much praise is sick. They used the gay thing as a stunt and now that it's over it's goodbye Luke. Yeah they lie and say he is getting a love interest, but where is he? Where is the build up by showing him and Maddie and school and how he's adjusting to things? Even if he gets a love interest it will most likely be severely watered down.

So I stand by my statement. I'm beyond sick of Will and Gwen appearing more on this show than anyone else. They need a LONG LONG LONG LONG break and should not be the centerpieces of this show.

• Members

There are a bunch of tour buses that bring senior citizens. However in the summer there are waterparks, theme parks and so much more for young people. Also they have music shows that help launch careers, so this isn't out of place and it's a unique idea!

• Members

Regardless of if Branson is trying to youthify itself, it is known as a destination for families and old folks. And that's great. But what singer, trying to get a recording deal goes to Branson? Maybe because it's only five hours from Oakdale? That's the part that would make it make sense. Otherwise, she should go to NY or LA.

• Members

There are so many shows there and if Gwen has tried to break through the mainstream music, Branson is a likely choice. Like for amateur singers...go to Branson get a job with a music show and then from there they can record their own album. I think it's thinking outside the box.

• Members

B)-->

QUOTE(Chris B @ Feb 23 2007, 11:54 PM)
Excuse me, where did I say Luke shouldn't be in stories with the other teens? I said that he ISN'T which is true. ATWT submitted and won the Writers Guild award with three Luke episodes, but who gets all the stories? Will/Gwen/Maddie/Jade. That is no fair and they SHOULD be on the backburner while Luke gets a chance. Faith and Parker also should be waiting until Luke has had his story played out.

I'm not saying turn it into the Luke Snyder Hour, but to dump him after winning them so much praise is sick. They used the gay thing as a stunt and now that it's over it's goodbye Luke. Yeah they lie and say he is getting a love interest, but where is he? Where is the build up by showing him and Maddie and school and how he's adjusting to things? Even if he gets a love interest it will most likely be severely watered down.

So I stand by my statement. I'm beyond sick of Will and Gwen appearing more on this show than anyone else. They need a LONG LONG LONG LONG break and should not be the centerpieces of this show.

Sorry Chris B, I wasn't against you, I was supporting you! I feel that the character is isolated from the rest of the "teens". Luke and Maddie are in the same grade, yet they don't even socialize (from what I've seen). Luke/Will used to be friends, but when do we see them talk? There aren't even any Jade/Luke scenes either. Luke only has scenes with adults and little kids. He's not some loner/hermit. I hate how ATWT is so plot oriented rather than character.

Archived