SOD: Days Cover...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, please bring Judi Evans back as Adrienne! I love her to frickin' death, and she's one of Days best actresses. And at this point, it doesn't really sound like rumor... sounds like something is in the works, because Corday didn't even deny it. He usually squashes those sorts of rumors if they aren't true. Woo-hoo! I think it's gonna happen. *does happy dance*

These spoilers all sound very, very good. The next few week on Days is gonna be hoppin'!

• Members

Also, I liked what Corday had to say about Bo and Hope being very central in upcoming story. So glad to hear that... I've been missing them. However, did anyone notice that he said Marlena would be very involved with Steve and Kayla, but no mention of John? LoL Anyway, per his contract, Drake gets paid whether he's on-screen or not, so I do believe his absence is only storyline-dictated, not budgetary.

Oh, but as far as Marlena, I hope she's involved with S/K on-screen and not just being talked about by them.

• Members

Really? Other actors or actresses have taken time off or were off due to story and nothing was mentioned for months until the person or show was ready to discuss it. How many times was Deidre off Days between June 2004-April 2005? There was no story about her being offscreen for awhile. Deidre came out and discussed it otherwise it would've never been mentioned and then Corday followed suit. Same goes for Matt Ashford. We went months without hearing word about his or his status and rumors ran rampant. It can happen and what happened to Drake and his family was horrible enough for him to take time off and for him not to want it to go public.

I have a feeling Judi Evans will be back. There was a rumor about two stars returning to Days so maybe she is one and Matt or Renee is the other. I think all three are options because they will take cuts to come back so that is why the show is open to them. Judi is a big team player and that is probably why Corday likes her enough to bring her back so soon.

I never really cared for Justin but I like Wally Kurth and if it gets more fans to Days go for it. Expanding the Kiriakis and Johnson family is ok by me.

• Members

http://www.network54.com/Forum/222985/mess...of+them.........

Rumor that BB is dating Nadia. BB claims they are just friends.

VCR alert:

3/1 After Abby reveals to Jed that Willow was a prostitute he admits that Willow is his sister.

Notes on a Scandal:

Kayla operates on John: Steve calls Kayla to operate on John rather than a hack-butcher type organ collector. Either Kayla does it or John dies. She does the procedure then begs Steve to let her call the hospital. He gives in but takes off and the police hunt him down. He hides in a hotel then begs her for money. She begs him to turn himself in.

Kayla calls the cops. She’s trying to protect him. He feels betrayed. Bo tells her he was taken to the state hospital for the criminally insane. MBE thinks the next 3 weeks are awesome.

Mimi’s a Killer: Fath was shocked by this storyline. Bonnie confesses and gets out on bail. She tells Mimi the truth that Mimi killed her father to protect Bonnie. Bonnie begs her to let her take the blame to make up for a lifetime of hardships. Max drives Mimi to Arizona to be with Conner.

EJ learns the truth about Sami: EJ finds out Sami is pregnant. She tries to bluff him by telling him the baby is Lucas’. She is however terrified it could be EJ’s.

EJ threatens to tell Lucas about the night he and Sami had sex unless she snoops and finds out what the Salem PD are up to. She agrees but hopes that EJ will be caught by the SPD.

Sami is desperate to keep the news from Lucas. She is sure he will walk away from her. All of this is tainting her perspective and affecting her mentally.

Meanwhile EJ remains a threat. He’s not going to let Sami go and the last thing she needs is to be tied to him for life.

Shawn and Belle kiss: The moment Shelle fans have been waiting for finally happens-Shawn and Belle kiss.

“Shawn is hot for Belle; that is for sure,” observes Brandon Beemer. “They have a talk about spending the rest of their lives together and needing each other. Shawn is talking about whether or not they’re in the right place. Belle says yes and Shawn thinks that they’re on the same page and it’s the go-ahead, so he leans over and gives her a kiss.” Unfortunately Belle isn’t receptive.

“She pushes him away but he can’t figure out why. Belle is scared. They’ve been so busy the past few weeks trying to keep their daughter alive and away from Philip. Shawn realizes there’s a lot of things he’s done, but a lot he hasn’t said to her. She wants Shawn to prove with words that she means more to him that just one of those regular girls, the Mimi and the Willow in his life. He assumed, stupidly that she knew. Belle wants to hear those three magic words.”

Until then Belle kicks Shawn out of the hut. “Being that close to him, she can’t hold back,” says Beemer. “So they have a nice, long conversation where Shawn tells her how he really feels and then decides to strip down because she still won’t let him back in. When he gets down to the last piece of clothing she folds and says, ‘Get in here now! You better leave your underwear on.’ And Shawn’s like, ‘Well, its not like you haven’t seen it before!”

Shawn tells Belle what she wants to hear, marking a turning point in their relationship. “This moment means that they can finally build on something that they both weren’t really willing to admit,” he notes. “They’re on the same page in terms of emotions and trust knowing they love each other.”

The Messenger: Corday addresses questions on the fans’ minds.

Cancellation talk: They are safe until 09. Ask him next March.

Back Burner Blues: Inboxes are flooded with letters asking why Bope and J&M have been back burnered. That won’t be the case for Bope going forward. There is a bit that happens on air in March involving Chelsea and a crime that happens in Bope’s house and they are pulled very much back into the center of the show. As for J&M, she becomes more important dealing with Patch and his illness. He claims this was always the plan and has nothing to do with budgets. Rumors of their exits are also exaggerated.

Judi Evans return: Wait and see if she returns as Adrienne. He thinks it’s a good idea.

Matthew Ashford Return: He’s back for a few days. Since MA lives in LA he might be on more.

Interview with Beemer which I will report on tonight.

HOTN: MBE, SN, Steve and Kayla

What will happen:

-Shawn attempts to kiss Belle

-Willow uses her unborn child to threaten Philip

-EJ cons Sami into helping him again

-Kayla is horrified by a request from Steve

Mailbag and Sound off: Fans are upset that they are not seeing J&M and Bope.

• Members

I don't think they're looking to bring any more couples on. I think they are comfortable using the characters of Adrienne and Jack in a family sense right now, though TPTB always keep their options open and that's probably the root of all their spin, if/when there is spin.

• Members

That's all well and good, but let me let you younger fans in on a little secret we long-time fans already know about.....

****juniorz pulls all his fellow SON DAYS fans in real close****

ADRIENNE JOHNSON KIRIAKIS IS THE LAMEST, MOST BORING CHARACTER IN DAYS HISTORY!!!!!!

****juniorz quietly saunters off****

• Members

ITA. I don't mind the psychosis as much as all the screaming. Between him and Jay Johnson screaming all the time, it is more than I can stand.

And Greg I totally agree about Adrienne too. If she comes back she needs to have some spunk or something. She was terribly boring.

• Members

She had spunk in the beginning. Then she was scared rape victim who was a poor girl being wooed by a cute guy who turned out to be a very very rich guy. There was story there in the beginning. Once she married Justin there was very little to write for her.

I'd like to see her and Justing come back. Nothing's going to be as good as it was the first time (in the beginning). I don't think Steve and Kayla are that great either, the second time around. But they're still good.

Archived