SOD: Days Cover...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Corday says or implies that Judi Evans is coming back as Adrienne it's most likely not going to happen. The man is a master of saying the opposite of what's true.

This Kayla/Steve stuff is creepy but not very interesting, and that makes me confused because normally creepy things fascinate me. I don't know if it's the pacing of the storyline or what- it's not grabbing me at all.

Why is Fath so shocked Mimi's a killer? Girl knocked Jan into a coma "on accident." And didn't she and Rex kill Dr. Rolf back in the day and dump his body? Lying and "accidentally" injuring people- it's her thing.

• Members

IA about the Boipe and Chelsea thing. Their storyline shouldn't revolve around her, especially since that's pretty much what it is like now. And why no mention of John, LOL. Corday really didn't say anything different than what we have been saying. It's pretty obvious the scheme of the show has changed and the only difference now is that these actors can act and are mildly interesting.

• Members

I'll absolutely DIE if she comes back as Adrienne. AND buys Alice's.

Maybe that'd work on "Passions," but not on "Days!"

Jude IS, WAS AND FOREVER SHALL BE Bonnie Lockhart.

Personally, I think it's a slap in the face to all of Bonnie's fans.

Especially if this !@#$%^&*] Adrienne comes rolling in, acting JUST like Bonnie, like she owns the place.

"Days," and JER, I LOVED you for FINALLY giving the show a rootable, token white trash over-40 character. And then, you had to pull the rug from underneath my feet.

I am BITTER!!!!

bonnie was token, white trash soap opera at its finest!!!

Sorry, Willow, LOVE YOU, and you're cute, but you're just not over 40.

• Members

I wouldn't mind Adrienne coming for a few episodes or every now and then, but with the budget issues, if they really are that bad, I honestly think it would be better just to let JE go (even though I love her), than to keep her on contract or even recurring.

• Members

I just wanted to bump this because I heard more rumors about the Bope spoiler and have a theory...

We know that EJ hires Willow for a job (I believe Philip kicks her out or something). We also know that a crime is committed at the Bo and Hope's house and Chelsea is involved. My theory is maybe Willow will kidnap Ciara for EJ. Perhaps Chelsea is babysitting or watching Claire when this happens or maybe she gets unfairly blamed for it. It would continue her redemption story a bit and maybe, in the end, Chelsea will rescue Ciara and her redemption would be complete.

I think that story could be good. It brings Bo and Hope back to the frontburner, as Corday said, and brings them more personally into the EJ action.

Archived