SOD: Days Cover...

• Members

I find it difficult to believe Bo and Hope would let Chelsea babysit. Forgiving her for Zach is one thing, putting a newborn in her care is something else entirely! But I could see EJ using Willow to kidnap Ciara and putting the blame on Chelsea somehow. But I just have a feeling the crime committed at Bo and Hope's house is going to tie in with the Chelsea/Nick story somehow.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It could still tie in with Chelsea/Nick. I mean, she could be blamed and he could be the only one to support her and that would bring them closer. I just think this will somehow involved Ciara somehow. I mean, that would instantly toss Bo and Hope on the front burner and throw them personally into the EJ umbrella tale.

I am not sure they would let her babysit but Hope has grown to like her so maybe she is keeping an eye on her for a few minutes and then it happens.

• Members

But do we really want Hope hating Chelsea again? She's come SO far to emerge from her grief and mend wounds with Chelsea. I don't want Hope hating her again. Now, if Ciara is kidnapped AND Hope believes Chelsea is NOT responsible, then I am tooooooooooooooooooooooooootally on board. Especially if Bo rails against Chels, makes us hate him even MORE than we already do, he somehow gets viciously killed while searching for Ciara (thereby freeing up money for the budget and ridding us of hateful Bo forever) and everyone can FINALLY live happily ever after. (Ciara is returned, somehow, I should mention.)

• Members

I suppose Hope could side with Chelsea and maybe Bo won't. I would like that. It would give Bo and Hope some conflict.

I mean Bo may beleive it because he thinks she was helping Patrick and Patrick was in league with EJ so he would totally buy Chelsea being responsible. That may be why we had the Patrick statement thing come into play to set all this up.

It's only a theory. I just think it makes for compelling story and fits in with the spoiler.

• Members

I'm wondering if Reibert follows Chelsea to Bo and Hope's house and tries to rape her---and she kills him in self-defense. Terrified that she'll be labeled a killer for the second time, she calls Nick and pleads with him to dump the body somewhere or help her lie about what happened. But Willow kidnapping Ciara is probably the direction they'll take, to give her even more airtime.

• Members

I see the Reibert raping Chelsea scene happening. I think she will indeed kill him in self-defense. I also think Nick will take the wrap for it, keeping Chelsea safe from jailtime. If you remember when Hogan talked about Nick, he said that Nick and Chelsea would be a tragic love story. Someone's dying and I can bet you $5,000,000 it's not Chelsea. :(

• Members

I hope Nick doesn't die, but I could see it happening. I personally think Dr. Reibert raping Chelsea and Nick killing him in retaliation/self defense is most likely. Maybe Chelsea and Nick both are babysitting Ciara--since Hope and Bo would probably perceive Nick to be responsible enough to watch a baby--and during the crime itself Willow swoops in and takes the baby. I hate the thought of Willow even touching that baby, but this could happen. If EJ could get Ciara in his control, it would also help set up a story with him and Bo, since he did tell John that Bo is one of the DiMera targets.

• Members

Why would Willow still Ciara though? That makes no sense. She wants to get in with this family, not push them away. Besides, she wants to get back at Philip, not the Bradys. If anything, she would kidnap Claire, but that can't happen because Claire is off playing Ginger Grant on SHELLE's Island.

• Members

Why would Willow still Ciara though? That makes no sense. She wants to get in with this family, not push them away. Besides, she wants to get back at Philip, not the Bradys. If anything, she would kidnap Claire, but that can't happen because Claire is off playing Ginger Grant on SHELLE's Island.

• Members

She doesn't want into the family. She hates them and Shawn because they turned their backs on her. That is why she allied with Philip but he kicks her out. Somehow she ends up with EJ and he asks her to do a job. Her stealing Ciara fits in with that spoiler and the crime at Bope's house spoiler. Chelsea could be blamed for it somehow. I mean, Bo is on EJ's nerves so it wouldn't surprise me for EJ to do something to keep Bo distracted and off his case.

It could also be the Chelsea/Nick theory too. I am just curious as to what happens.

• Members

Willow wants Hope's money, not family in the true sense of the word. She's willing to give her baby to Philip for the almighty dollar. If Philip cuts ties with her, there goes her gravy train. So who's the next logical person to latch onto? Hope, future grandma. We know Hope softens towards anything that involves Shawn, and that would include Shawn's children. From Willow's point of view, latching onto Hope means cash for her and the child. If EJ pays her to steal Ciara, there's no doubt she would do it. She burned Shawn's place down, so it's not like she's got a clean record. Why not add kidnapping as well, especially if Chelsea, whom Willow can't stand, is blamed?

• Members

You bring up some good points. I think we all pretty much know Willow just wants money and doesn't really care for "getting into the family". That one episode when Willow returned frm being in jail so long was when it started with her and Chelsea......could that be for this if it is true? After how Bo totally turned on Chelsea the other day, I could see Hogan having Chelsea getting blamed for Ciara going missing and Willow purposely made it look like that, then Bo getting angry and trying to possibly even get her arrested or whatever and Hope support Chelsea through the whole thing. It would be a nice change and a story for Bo/Hope too.

Archived