DAYS: CDN Show Today.

• Members

Ok so I read the EE because I wanted to follow the Chlesea/Bo stuff after today and I just want to say that I hate Bo. Does he honestly think that CHELSEA, was behind John getting shot? I know that Chelsea has done some crappy stuff in the past but what freakin motive would she have to set it up so John would get shot? She has absolutley no freakin motive for that and I think that him thinking that is utterly rediculous. I can't believe it. :angry:

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's just another miscalculation on either Hogan's part or the breakdown writer's part. It is ridiculous and shows Bo in a much meaner and dumber role than his character supposedly has. It may be a catalyst for Chelsea's character to fall victim, who knows. I hate writing a character out of whack just to make a point. Stupid and lazy.

• Members

It's sad that Hope is supporting Chelsea and Bo is reluctant to. So out of character!

The Abby & Max scenes were nice. Now that I think about it, I can imagine Abby going off and selling her body, and that being the cause of Jack returning home. Max said something to her about how she is too innocent, and she seemed very upset by that. I think Abby is going to lose that innocence soon.

• Members

I kind of makes sense. Bo's always a hot head and he's been known to think the worst of people (*cough*Marlena*cough*). Hope, on the other hand, sees that Chelsea's not perfect, but she was in fact innocent and every good thing she does shouldn't vanish because she made mistakes. Bo also seems to ignore that Chelsea saved Hope and the baby that day.

Archived